10. A DEMON UNDER DISGUISE?

" See, we both need each other's help. You can trust me. I know you want to avenge your son's demise." Vithika said.

" Why should I trust you? Why are you after Aadhya?" Ishani Mathur suspected Vithika's intentions.

" My fiance life is at stake. I smell Aadhya is not what she portrays herself as infront of the world. Tell me the whole truth about Aadhya's bestfriend and your son. " Vithika gasped.

 " Vithika gasped

Flashback:

* Vithika gets to know that the story of a frustrated officer chasing Aryan is fake.

The house help of that officer tells them that he hasn't stepped out of his home, after getting caught in bribery case.

When she confronts that police officer who lied to her, he reveals he is blackmailed by some stranger that he would finish his family, if he doesn't follow what he said.

That place where Arya's mobile was found, is very less populated area and underdeveloped. Mr . Sharma's is the only rich man having a bungalow in that area.

However an oldman said  he has seen Aadhya that same day in those surroundings, when Vithika's helpers secretly inquired by showing Aadhya's photographs.

Vithika has no proofs

Vithika has no proofs. Provided her suspect is Aadhya which is a big name, she need to collect strong evidence.*

FB ends.

"Your son and Aadhya's friend, both were said to have died in the similar fashion. Aadhya's friend fell from the hospital building terrace and died on spot. It was said that your son tripped and fell into the water falls, when he went there with his friends. Surprisingly no one saw him falling, nor was the body found. " Vithika frowned.

 " Vithika frowned