13: The Revelation

Aadhya called her PA to cabin.

" Ma'am, why didn't you inform police? " Her PA asked.

" I have texted you the adress, book a flight ticket and take care of other travelling facilities for tomorrow.

" But ma'am, whom do you want to meet? Your life is in danger. You better not go out of the city. "

" There is a team to take care of my security. Don't worry. And one more thing, tell them not to tell you about such matters without my permission."

" As you wish ma'am!"

* The same day night*

" What are you doing?" Vithika asked seeing Hardik distressed.

" Planning. I'm making a plan, so that I get fired from my job!" Hardik said.

"What?"

" I can't take this anymore. I can't accuse a friend, nor I can avoid that thought. My 3 month contract will end by this week. But I have signed another 3 month contract. Shit! " Hardik fumed.

" Hardik listen, calm down first!"

* Hardik did tell her about their confrontation, but not about shootout. He still is not ready to accept that Aadhya is cold and corrupted.*

" WHAT? Why did you do that? I asked you to not to burst out!" Vithika yelled.

" I didn't mention names. I just said that, I read some old articles. " Hardik said.

" She isn't a fool to believe in your stories. She must have predicted my involvement. Oh, no. You shouldn't have done that!" Vithika is upset. She is terrified that Aadhya might also have suspected her about digging Arya's case.

" What else can I do?"

" Fine. Did you try to convince her ?"

" I did, but she says she needs time. "

" See Hardik, it's not just about you, me or my channel TRP, it's about justice. People already lost faith in our system. To restore faith, the culprit should be punished. I don't want to suspect Aadhya, but she is making me helpless."