Chapter 5

The next morning I had opened my eyes and he was asleep next to me still holding me tight it was so comfortable.So I decided to stay like that.A few min later he woke up and said "good morning babe how did u sleep".I said "great".I stodd up and sat on the bed I was gonna get up until he grabbed me by the waist and pulled he back down.He started tickling me and of course he knows my tickling spots.I started to laugh so hard.He said that my laugh was cute and it brightened his day.I told him that his smile brightened anyone's day.He kept on smiling until our lips met 2 min later we let go.It was amazing.So I tried to get up again and nope it didn't work.He grabbed me by the waist again and pulled me down and started to tickle me and kiss my neck.So I had to stay there because he wouldn't let go for about an hour so we watched tv.P.S.the other boys were still sleeping.So we hung out and laughed a little while watching tv.It was so cute that he was snuggling with me and his head was in my stomach.He started to kiss it saying that,that is what he is gonna do when we have a baby(when I'm pregnant).It was adorable.I started to smile and he was smiling too.Then he started rubbing my belly in circles like if I was pregnant it was cute.so we hung out a little bit later.And again I tried standing up but he pulled me back down and said"u don't love me".And I said "of course I do but I have to go to the bathroom."