Chapter 2

We stopped ice skating and we sat down.The boys came up to us and said if we were ready to leave.So we both said "yes".On our drive home no one spoke.Until cam broke the silence and said "so how was ice skating today guys.And we all replied back in a one word answer"fine" we all said.when we got home I ran upstairs to take a shower so I can get ready for my date.It was 4:30 pm and my date was at 7:00.So I had a good amount of time.But I still had to hurry.Our parents were in a romantic trip they went to Hawaii for 2 months since yesterday.So it was pretty long.Anyways I had taken a shower and I had forgotten my clothes of how in a hurry I was.So I went into my room quickly and since no one was never in my room I just ran.And the minute I walked out everyone was in my bedroom.I flipped out.Especially since none of my bro's knew about me and Nash.They all stared and then they all laughed together especially Nash.My cheeks turned red.Then I said "shut up I just forgot my clothes".Then Nash thought it was serious when he saw me mad at the guys.He turned red himself.Anyways I got my clothes and ran into the bathroom I wore a crop top that I had made myself with my best friend Nash's sister we have been besties since 6th grade.Anyways I wore a crop top that sayed Mrs.Grier in the back and in the front it sayed he's mine.And the base was white.So if I was gonna wear a crop top then I had to wear a skirt.But I didn't this time I had asked Nash if shorts were fine and he said "of course".So I wore shorts instead and they were the half top navy blue and the other half baby blue.But the shorts were like cut jeans.Finally it was 5:50 and I was still missing my hair so I just blow dried it and stratend my hair.After I was finished Taylor walked in he says"oh whatcha getting so fancy for".And I said "my date with Nash".When I told him that I was going on a date with Nash he flipped out on me.He said "why did u not tell me this before I am responsible for u.U are way to young to date Nash right know I think u should wait".When he said "I think u should wait"I fainted I fell on my bed and Taylor had gone crazy for what he said.He screamed out everyone's name including Nash's.When u faint u can hear everything but u can't see.And that's how I was.