naegi mini story 3

a penny to kiss you, maybe my wish would come true

yes, i read the letter right, she told me to meet at the fountain that night. but she wasnt there. hopefully she was running later but after all who would like me? its not like im cute and i usually act like a freak.

but ill be hopeful, she always told me that. she doesn't smile because she wants me to be the happiest. i thought she truly believed in me. maybe it was just a hoax.

since im hoping for you kirigiri, i threw my penny in the fountain to kiss you, hoping that dream will come true

same aswell, i always thought i was weird for loving you. but you cant help who you fall for.

so im saying it right now, i love you too the moon and back. forever and ever.

i threw my coin in the water fountain. my mind was filled with cheesy thoughts. but i dont mind.

all i wanted was to see her again. maybe she was tricking me.

but i waited.

i stood isolated at the trickling water. the polluted sky was turning back to a bluey colour and not a maroon tint.

a splatter of sun shone upon my neck and the breeze began to rise, becoming more violent as i took my breaths.

but after a while it stopped.

the wind was gone.

so was the clouds.

but the light was still there.

and that light was her.
kyoko my love.

~ she was there smiling, in her usual outfit with her arms open ~

i ran up to her smiling. it was true as i hugged her back, she blushed and whispered,

"i love you naegi,"

"i love you too kiri"

and we kissed at the water fountain that night. she was right.

wishes come true if you believe.