Chapter 11

*Unedited*
Pic is of Jace. He is a werewolf. He is also the Third of Gabriel's Pack. The name of Gabriel's Pack is the Dark Shadowed Night Pack. Jace and Skyler is also mates. He has brown eyes. Dark brown hair that styled pointed upward in a quiff. 5'12, muscular.
_________________________
#RECAP#

Alice- "oh, yea. Sorry I forgot, I was to busy worrying you were going to be dead!" I scolded her.

Vanessa- "I wasn't going to die anyways, I wouldn't let go to life that easy. I still need to take care of Emily. She's my everything, I'm not leaving her alone here, without any family. The idea of that just gets me mad a little bit. She's all I have left and I'm all she has left of family as well." She told me Truthfully and seriously. But I swore her eyes flashed a fiery red Amber for half a second. "Now get out! I need to change!"

A playful grin stretched across her face and made a move to slash me and Skyler with water. Me and Skyler quickly scurried out of the bathroom and shut the door.

'What do you think she means about 'she's all I have left and I'm all she's have left too' stuff?' I ask Skyler through mind link.

'Maybe that's why she is staying, maybe her family passed or something.' She told me and the bathroom door opened.

But as it opened, one thing still crossed my thoughts.

Why did her eyes change color like that?

#RECAP~OVER#
_________________________

:Vanessa's POV:

Excusing my embarrassment, I quickly got ready after Alice and Skyler left my bathroom. Ruby scolding me on the way as well. She said that my eyes had flashed a little into their true fiery red color of her fox. She had said it would happen when I was angry or frustrated or extremely stressed and sad.

I opened my backpack and slipped on a pair of black panties and a matching bra. I looked through every thing I had and just decide to wear a pair of gray sweat pants and an oversized large dark gray t-shirt. It wasn't like I was trying to empress someone. Anyway, I quickly threw my hair into a messy bun and left the bathroom.

Skyler and Alice was sitting and standing at the edge of my bed. They were starring at each other like they where having a secret silent conversation but quickly snapped out of it once they saw me step out of the bathroom.

Vanessa- "why did you guys come in here again?" I asked, reminding they had barged in here when I was in the bathroom.

Alice's face brightened.

Alice- "Oh! We were going to take you down to breakfast!" She chirped and jumped off the bed and went my way.

Skyler- "Yea we should get down. You want us to stop by Gabby's and Emily's room?"

I suddenly remind that Emily must needed to change and shower but she didn't have clothes. I face palmed and dragged my hand down my face. I quickly ran to the emergency red backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

Vanessa- "Yea! We should, I need to get her some clothes to change into and stuff."

I quickly left the room with Skyler and Alice in tow.

Skyler- "do you even know where her room is?" She asked out.

I chuckled.

Vanessa- "I'll find it. Go down, I'll meet you there." I reassure her and quickly follow Emily's faint scent.

Alice and Skyler glanced at each other unsure but nodded to me and went downstairs.

I found Emily in Gabby's room fast asleep on the extra bed in here. Yep, you heard me correctly. Emily slept over so many times that Gabby's parents put an extra bed in there. I quietly and stealthily slip into the room and put the backpack down at the side of the bed. (Using some help from Ruby of course.) Emily would know to change if she wanted when she saw the bag.