3

" mama " a child came running and hugged his mom .

" you are home " she said and gave a kiss on the cheek .

" mama , can i ask a question ? " .

" say it , darling "

" why isn't my wings as shiny as the other "

The women hestitated for a moment then she cupped the child's face .
" you will know someday sunoo " .

***
(In ziphady's castle )

A child sat by a windaw of his room in the castle . He looked out . And saw the beautifull weather outside . He remembered his mother and him playing . He had tried to pluck a flower . When his mother stopped him . ' Why can't pluck it , i love the flower ' he had asked then . ' well , if you love it you won't pluck it ' the mother replied .

A child now had tears in his eyes . He hadn't seen his mother in 10 years . He missed her although she seemed like a faint memory , he knew she was there once . The king walked in , without being noticed by the kid .

" you seem to be crying " the child heard a harsh voice he turned around to see the man infront of him . His father .

" uh , no . I am sorry " the child wipes its tears . " you are you crying for , that women who abandoned you ? " the harsh voice said . It seemed like a ball of light strucking the child's heart .

" no . " it saids .

" well tomorrow is your birthday hueningkai . What do you want ? " to be born again was the child's first thought . At least he would be able to ask his mother where she was .

" uhh , can i get a dog " the child's eyes glittered a little .

" a dog ? What for ? " the child gulped . " umm , i wanna look after it " he said .

" you don't want a wand ? " the father glanced . The child looked at the window again .

" yes . I do " he merely said . And the father left pretty proud .

***

( 8 years later . )

"Hit it " a voice shouted . It was the king shouting at his son . Again .

A cyclops was tied to the wall .

" hueningkai i want you to kill it " the father calmly said . Huening looked at the cyclops . It looked harmless . This was just a mere session of study . The cyclops visibly had fear in his one big eye .

A swip of wand and a lighting strucked the cyclops . It was asses now . Huening looked at the asses his father looked at him pleased . Huening left right away to his room . His heart racing .

As soon as he was in his room . He slammed the door . His breathing seemed to be lessening . He rubbed his hands against his own chest for some moments and then took a sigh of relieve .

***

A two boys were shown infront of the queen .

" what happened ? " she asked them .
Sunoo hestitated so the other boy spoke up .

" we were playing and then suddenly one of the player pushed sunoo and he pushed him and the boy got injured . He is with sunoo's mom now . She is healing him " the stopped for breath .