4

" so mother is alive " huening ask . Hiding the excitement .

" yes . But she just left me " sunno answered tears trickling down his face .
" yes . She did same with me too " huening said slowly .

" oh so you have met her ? " sunoo said cheering up .

" huh . Yeah once when i was " he paused for a second . Sunoo waited for the answer . " no , i have not met her . Yet " huening sighed .

Huening looked sunoo more closely now . He was like him . He had same wings as his . They were black .

" are you a " sunoo stared at huening wiping his tears " wicth ? " he continued . Huening stared at sunoo for some seconds then he spoke up .

" i am the same as you . They just call us wicthes . That what they like calling us " huening said . Looking at the lake .

Sunoo stood up . Huening did too .
" so , i am not a wicth " sunoo asked . Huening smiled and nodded .

Huening helped sunoo to the palace . Sunoo asked him about anything he saw that was unusual.  Atleast to him .

After a short walk they reached the palace . " we live here ? " sunoo asked sounding scared rather than excited .

" i do . And i guess you woud be too " huening walked inside sunoo kept close to him . " isn't this big " sunoo ask huening . " shouldn't i be the one telling that " huening questioned .

Huening reached the door . The door he was always scared of . But , also the only room where nobody dared to go inside but him .

The king's room . Big and red . Sunoo moved more closer to huening now holding onto one of his arms . They walked in . Sunoo merely following m

" father . He is here " huening stood straight . Infront of him was huge bed . The figure crept out of the bed .

" whats his name " he asked . Huening turned to sunoo .

" m-my name " sunoo shuttered , he was scared for some reason . Huening nodded .

" sunoo " he whispered to huening .
" su--" huening almost finished but was cut off .

" i heard it " the father said . Huening stopped .  Sunoo looked at huening . Huening gave him a slight note .

" what does he know ? " the father asked . Huening wondered what .

" i - i don't know father " huening said his confidence now dying inside .

" teach him . See if he is of any use " . Hueningkai nodded although he wasn't sure if he knew what his father meant .

Of use . How would he find out if sunoo was of any use . But anyway he was his brother .

" who is he " sunoo whispered knocking the sense of his presence into huening .

Huening hestitated for some second . What should he say . His father . Thier father . Yes , it was sunoo's father too .

" uhh , the king . You know our king " huening said . Sunoo looked at him .

" and you are ? "

" your brother " huening said smiling .
Sunoo looked open mouthed .
" you are my brother , i never knew you . Uhh ..did you knew me " he asked hueningkai also strugling to keep up with him .

He kept walking suddenly when hueningkai turned . So , sunoo tripped over huening . Huening helped sunoo get his stability. 

" your mother didn't told you anythong before sending yout to . Us ? " sunoo shooked his head .

" oh , then you see " hueningkai started " i am your brother and the person you just saw is your father " .

It felt wierd . Telling someone that we are related in some way .

Sunoo didn't seem to be convinced but the things in huening's room distracted him . He walked to a shelf and picked out a snow globe it was white and shining .

There was two of them . Huening remembered it . He remembered his mother telling him , its a luck ball . One for him and the other for his brother .

His mother had told him many things when she was there . Although there was only some that huening can remember.  And mostly of it doesn't have the correct image of his mother .

Thinking of all . He wanted to see his mother , as he was told by sunoo . He wished she remembered him . As he was always told that she abandoned him . But why ? . She kept sunoo with her .

" what is it " sunoo asked huening . Huening looked up . " oh , that . That is a thing my mother " huening stopped he took a breath " i mean our mother gave me . You know . When she was here " he said .

" she lived here . When ? " sunoo said going through the things in the shelf . Huening sat in the bed .

" yeah . I think she did . "

" so , she is the queen of this place " sunoo said . He walked near where huening was sitting and sat on the floor to face him .

" what " huening said . " you know if your father is the king then my mother is queen " he said innicently .

" our " huening said . Sunoo tilted his head . " anyway . I don't know . I guess . " he said . He really didn't knew .

" but . Mama . She is normal " sunoo said huening nodded .

" dada " sunoo said . Huening lifted his head to see at sunoo . " what " he said . " dada , i want one of them too " sunoo pointed at something . Huening looked at the direction he was pointing .