Nineteen

JIROU'S POV

     I got butterflies again around her... I don't know what's wrong with me. The chick breaks my heart and now I have feelings again after such a quick encounter WHEN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY. Ugh I can't do this anymore. I don't know what to feel; could I just not feel that'd be great. When the hell did I ask for this? I don't remember asking anyone for feelings; for being attracted to ANYONE while I'm at it. Just... facepalms. OKAY! Time to try and face my proble-

     "Hey Jirou~" Yuroro says wrapping her arms around my waist and breathing into my ear. FuCk. All my senses have went into overload I can't do anything prObeRLy. My eyes roll into my head from the sudden feeling and shock.

     I'm a stuttering idiot in just trying to respond to her, "i- uh- i mean, uh- hi?" She giggles. 

     Not helping. 

     I'm still tense from the surprise and then she begins to purr with her chin on my shoulder and then I relax into her arms. 

     "How are you, Yuroro?" I ask after we both stand comfortably in silence. She hums in response. 

     "Missed you," She mumbles into my shoulder. I cAn'T dO ThIS, shE's jUSt ToO cUte. I would drop right now but she's holding me real close to her. 

     I slowly turn around in her arms and I rest my hands on her hips and when I look at her, there was something I couldn't pin point in her eyes. 

     "Babe what's wrong?" I whisper to her trying sO hARd not to ruin the moment. 

      She lowers her head, but I think I know what I see in her eyes. Guilt. Not sure what of, but I can see it's eating at her. 

       She says nothing and we stand there in silence, me slowly going crazy about what's going on, but then I hear someone running towards us. I wait till they're right behind me. I can feel Yuroro tense up and I tense up along with her. Someone is panting out of breath some feet away from me. 

        "Earphones! Get away from her!" Bakugo semi-yells from behind me. I try to turn to face him, but Yuroro keeps me in place. 

      "Yuroro?" I ask hesitantly. She hides her face in my chest and I feel something wet on my chest. She's crying... She starts to raise her head and I see her eyes are tear stained and they're in her feline mode. 

      "I'm sorry Jirou..." 

      "What the fuck is happening Yuroro?" I ask thinking of the worst possible situations this could go. Yuroro stays quiet. 

     I open my mouth to ask her again but Bakugo cuts me off.

     "Yeah Yuroro would you like me to tell her?" He's very close to yelling; I'm surprised he's held himself back at all. 

      If looks could kill.... well I don't know if Bakugo would die of the looks she's giving him, I think she would actually die with the look HE'S giving her oh yeah she'd die. That sentence didn't make sense didn't it? OH WELL. 

     "Jirou get away from her. Now." Bakugo tells me again. I turn around in Yuroro's arms and can finally see Bakugo and he looks like one helluva pissed off Pomeranian. Yuroro tightens her arms around my stomach. 

     "Bakugo what the hell is happening?" I respond. 

     "I'll tell you when you aren't in danger!" He says in irritation. I lean into Yuroro and turn my head slightly to her. 

     "Yuroro what's going on?" And she still doesn't say anything. 

     "...go." I hear her mumble.

     "What?"

     "Don't go." She says a little louder and it breaks my heart to hear. 

     "Jirou I'm going to ask you one more time." Bakugo says ready to friggin explode. 

     "Why Bakugo?! And I don't think I could Yuroro is locked onto me!" I yell panicking and I feel Yuroro flinch behind me. 

      "Then try to get out of her hold." Bakugo growls. Oh shit what happened?

A/N: I wanna know how much do you hate me now? :)
From the not updating in a long while and making it so short and leaving on a cliffhanger?  Yeah I would hate me too. Actually I do hate me, I've been in a writer's block for too long and I'm losing motivation gibbbmeeee motttivvvatttioonnnnnn pweaseeeeeeee..
-THIS LOSER