Chapter 2:

After Jake called everyone, they all, except Joey, came to Jake's house. James said, "I already have my bags. So does the rest of them." Jake said, "Where's Joey?" Blake said, "Jake is gonna be staying in DC. He said that he was gonna meet us at where we are going. Where are we going?" Jake said, "Dave sent me an invite to his birthday party. So we are all going." James said, "Okay. I guess we can." Blake said, "Okay. I'm gonna call Joey and tell him to meet us at Dave's house." Then Blake went outside. Jake said, "Did everyone bring their bags?" They all said, "Yep." Jake said, "What about Blake?" Mike said, "I saw him wearing one." Jake said, "Okay, good. Alright, let's get to Dave's house." Then Jake, James, Mike, and Blake drove all the way to Dave's house. After they parked in Dave's driveway, they found Joey. He was with Delilah. Jake asked, "Where's the two little ones?" Delilah said, "They're at their grandma's house. It's just us." James said, "Okay then. Do you have your bag, Joey?" Joey said, "Yeah. Even Delilah has one. Just in case." Delilah said, "I brought some drink supplies and a first aid kit." Joey said, "We better go inside now." Then they all entered Dave's house.