Prologue

A/N: To those who already read the Lavandeir's Revenge, you can skip this chapter.

Start : April 27, 2021

Jax Blaine

I was crossing my arms and legs while sitting at the very back seat inside the classroom. I really wasn't in a mood to go to school today. It's always boring for me.

I sighed!

I don't have a choice but to live my life because of that enemy of mine. Exseven is a real bullsh*t!

It's been two years already since the fight in the ECU happened. That time, I already knew it's my time to die and I was just waiting for the moment to let those so-called grim reapers to pick up my soul while closing my eyes.

Then suddenly two people came and rescued me. I don't know who they were but they don't let me speak. A moment later, I lost my consciousness.

The moment I awoke, I was in a white room with hospital machines connected to my body and arms. I was told by the doctor - who possibly the one who rescued me, that I was unconscious for four days. She introduced herself that she was part of Aeon and her name is Violy.

Then that Exseven and his girlfriend visited me a week later. Telling me to live a new life and forget all the past. That was the very damned favor I heard from my enemy. My goodness! I remember telling him those embarrassing words!

"This is my f*cking payment!"

"You really can't understand how I feel and what I want! This is what I really wanted Exseven!"

Sh*t! That was really embarrassing! Can't believe I said those words to him! I could still remember those words that I said.

'It's better for me to die!'

Damn it! I can't forget what I told him that night!

After they visited me, that Violy told me to undergo mental check-ups because I was in a state of depression. After months of undergoing those check-ups, they let me go. And the only thing they asked me as a payment of saving my life, they want me to live a new normal life. Without involving in the mafia, bullying, manipulating things, and to forget all about my past.

So here am I waiting for the teacher to enter. I am too bored as hell!

I changed only my family name and my background profile. From my surname Wilder to Connor. I am studying in an unknown school, far from my place that I used to live. Living a new life.

I thought I won't be able to live this boring new life but later on I feel at peace. It's really better to go to school without thinking what will happen, without thinking too much. Though I still catch most of the students' attention because of my looks but it's not like before. That whenever I passed by, all students were scared. I thought that was the best feeling, letting anyone feel they're under me. But it's not; I feel more at peace living a normal student, like nobody cares about my existence.

Though I chose to be alone and didn't need any friends to hang-out with, I was still enjoying my peaceful student life. I am still the rank 1 in overall ranking.

In this school, the hierarchy is different from ECU. The stronger you are, the famous you can be. They always have these gang fights -- which likely for me a children's fight, and whoever gets the best acknowledgement from the students is the superior.

How childish! I tried watching their fights secretly for once. Seeing those fighting skills won't match my skills. They cannot beat me. Well, I don't care about them. Been there, done that.

I'm now enjoying my peaceful life and I won't involve in those useless fights anymore because I promised that bastard Exseven that I'm not gonna involve myself.

The teacher came in and distributed the result of the prelim exam. As I already expected, I got 100 and it's not something to be proud of 'cause I'm already used to it.

Suddenly, someone snatch my paper that I was holding by the tiny and skinny lady beside me.

"Hoy Jax Blaine Connor! Ba't 'di mo ko pinakopya kahapon! Damot nito!"

I forgot, there's this little annoying lady who keeps on ruining my day. She's my seatmate and as what I recall her name is Kitkat Reyes. I let her do annoying things to me since I didn't talk to her. Sometimes he kept on bugging me, telling me her stories, and so on and so forth. Even though I didn't talk to her, she's still persistent.

But I don't care about her. I was just too lazy to scold her. It's her time that's been wasted anyway.

I took a look at her slightly and I saw how she murmured why she was wrong in specific numbers and questions while comparing our paper. I sighed and closed my eyes.

...

It is already past 5pm. I'm walking in the second floor's corridor when I saw two guys and a girl scolding a skinny student. As I walk pass by them, I recognized it was my seatmate that was being scolded. I took a quick glance and didn't care.

The next day, my seatmate is absent which is preferable for me because it's too quite. I just wonder what happened to her yesterday. Well, I'm too lazy to care.

I'm at the cafeteria when someone from behind bumped me and his f*cking cola poured in my polo. Because of my anger, I held his left arm tightly to stop him from running away from me. He looked at me with disgust plastered his face so I glared at him back.

"Next time..." I didn't able to finish my words when someone grab my hand and drag me out from the cafeteria. It's not she's strong enough to drag me; I am just letting her drag me.

'I thought she's absent.'

She didn't attend the class in three subjects so I thought she's not here.

"Wag mo silang banggain! Iba sila kapag magalit sila sa 'yo! Alam mo namang member iyon sa pinakamalakas na gang diba?"

'She's panicking.'

"I don't care," I commented.

"Hindi! Dapat my pake ka kasi kung hindi, ikaw na naman ang mapapahamak! Kapag nakuha mo ang atensyon nila, hindi ka na nila titigilan! Paparusahan ka nila!"

While looking at her, I can tell she's been hit yesterday, a hard slap in her cheek and a strong kick in the right leg. I can also spot her other small bruises.

"I'm not afraid of them," I again commented the fact.

"Ano ba! Tigilan mo nga 'yang kaka-english mo! Nasa pinas tayo jusko!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and look at her.

"Kitkat..." I called her name for the first time to get her attention. She look up to meet my gaze with her two brows rising up. "...let go of my hand."