Chapter 5 - Where is she?

Jinyoung's POV

There wasn't much to search. Only that it was an abandoned dusty building, and of course the electricity and the water weren't working. I was looking through all the doors, as they were not locked, when I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. 

It couldn't be the others, none of them were on the 1st floor.

I quickly turned around, but didn't see anyone. I turned off my torch, so that anybody near me doesn't spot me, and entered a room. The room I was in was not so big, and there was a broken sofa beside me, so I hid behind it.

After hiding for about 10 minutes, to be sure that the person whose footsteps I heard was gone. I got up and, just as I was about to exit the room, I noticed something outside the window. I went near it and...

"GUYS! COME DOWN AT ONCE!"

-----

Hyunsuk's POV

The 2nd floor was worse than the 1st one. on the 1st floor, there was still place for walking and all. But here, there was a lot of broken furniture, and it was impossible to walk normally. Byounggon hyung asked me to search the first three rooms, and he would do the ones after those.

The first room I entered stank and was very dark, darker than all the others, probably because the window was blocked. There really wasn't much to look at, so when I was in the third room, I decided to go help Byounggon hyung, cuz visibly there wasn't anything much interesting in these rooms.

I was about to call out to him, and that's when I heard somebody whispering something near me. I was so freaked out, that I tried to run out of the room, but tripped on a broken chair, and fell down.

My fall must've made a lot of noise because Byounggon hyung came running right after that to see if I was okay. I replied that I was. As we turned to the staircase to go help the others, we heard a fearful scream come from downstairs. It was Jinyoung hyung's voice.

"GUYS! COME DOWN AT ONCE!"

-----

Seunghun's POV

After climbing up the stairs, we checked all the doors. There were seven rooms, none of them locked. I didn't to pressurize Yonghee too much, as he was already really worried, so I decided to look through four, and asked him to search the rest. 

The rooms were all pretty much the same, except one of them, which looked like it was newer than the others. Like somebody was here recently. I looked through the bedrooms, the bathrooms, making sure I didn't forget anything, when Yonghee came. He had already finished looking through the other rooms, so he had come to help me.

We were looking through the living room, when Yonghee suddenly gasped. I went over to him to see what he found, and saw a flower vase, with weird stains on it. They were red, like blood. I sensed that the stains were pretty recent, as they weren't completely dry. Yonghee was already close to tears, and even though I didn't believe it, I told him to not lose hope.

We were going to show our new discovery to the others, when somebody screamed from downstairs.

"GUYS! COME DOWN AT ONCE!"

It was Jinyoung's voice. He sounded terrified. Yonghee and I rushed down immediately to see what happened. 

-----

No one's POV

"Where are you, hyung?" came Hyunsuk's voice.

"Here!" yelled Jinyoung, and the other two instantly came into the room with their torches on.

Jinyoung was standing by the window, his face extremely pale. They rushed to him, and he pointed out the window. 

Outside, in the garden, was a girl in her twenties, half-covered in blood. She had about 4 to 5 stabs on her body, then was probably pushed off the building to land in a position like that. The sight had shocked the two so much, that they weren't able to speak for some minutes. 

A few moments later, they were joined by Seunghun and Yonghee. The latter was impatient to know what had happened, and the others hesitated to tell him. He glanced out the window, and was petrified.

"Areum..."