The Entity And I.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter and Mycurrentfandom And -H0RIZ0N)

(Not a romantic pairing, it's platonic/family. This is first POV. Jodie's to be exact.)

"I'M NOT YOURS, AIDEN!"

The chair flew, the apartment becoming a mess. Everything went to shit, including the telephone indicating what time her date was to come.

"Or...maybe I am."

The thing attached to me became more possessive each day and night. My apartment became nothing more than a tool for Aiden to use.

Aiden floated around the room to continuously mess up brushing so my date wouldn't dare step in.

Even I have to admit that was a clever tactic.

"Okay, Aiden." I chuckled nervously. "You've has your fun. Now, please stop."

The spirit ignored my pleas, trashing up every room until nothing came out as tidy. It looked like I had a kid sized temper tantrum with how things looked.

Aiden though, he never gave up. Sometimes the spirit acted like a feral animal. Too protective, yet is paid off whether the bad guys suffered or me.

I mean the time he took out the bullies.

I turned to the room, now picking up the pieces Aiden decided to break during his little temper tantrum. For all the spirit he is, he could be a big baby sometimes.

It really got on my nerves.

The chord connecting Aiden and I tugged, indicating the spirit wanted to know where I was going. Rolling my eyes, I turned around with my best smile.

"I'm going in the shower, Aiden." He let out an echoed grunt. "I promise I'm telling the truth. You'd know if I go anyway. We're bound."

Aiden seemed pleased to hear those words. They always soothed the invisible entity to no end. Jodie is considered to be his and his alone.

They are bound. They are one.

No one is taking that way from him.

***

After taking a shower, I stepped out more relaxed.

Aiden floated there waiting for me. He stayed still, seemingly on guard. I mentally told him to be more useful. Turned out he granted my wish.

Sat on the bed are clothes I considered casual.

I smiled. "Oh, thanks Aiden."

Your welcome, Jodie.

Even though Aiden doesn't speak physically, I can practically hear the smug promise in my mind. He turns his back to me so I can change.

I do, and he forces me to sit down. Putting the phone on my lap, Aiden forces the numbers so the call will go through.

"Hello?"

"Hey...Ryan." I says reluctantly, glaring at Aiden. I can tell he's right behind me wearing an impossible smirk on his smug face. "I can't go out tonight, sorry. And you can't come here. I'm very busy."

Silence for a bit. I swallow, the only sound visible momentarily before Ryan spoke up again.

"Oh..okay." He sounded disappointed. "It's okay, Jodie. If your busy, I won't bother you. Maybe some other time next week."

"Yeah..sounds great."

"Great!" He repeats nervously. "See you next week!"

"Yeah..Goodnight."

I hang up, sighing. Aiden's already switched the tv on so a movie played that I didn't care about. I sit back and relax, feeling the spirit float a little.

"Your an asshole, Aiden."

I can just hear his impossible chuckle. I laugh a little along with him, pretending he's there. He's such a possessive thing.

There's always next time.

(Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the oneshot.)

(Vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)