𝟎𝟑

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚:

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐌. 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘
𝙳𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙸𝚃, 𝙼𝙸 ➪ 1:03 𝙿𝙼

 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐘𝙳𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙸𝚃, 𝙼𝙸 ➪ 1:03 𝙿𝙼

"Sigh, now we have watch our backs. Can't even go to the damn gas station without a nigga askin for you." Juice said huffing.

After that little event that happened in the middle of the street yesterday, we dropped Niya off at the house. Cause we'd be damned if that girl got hurt cause of us.

FLASHBACK.

"Yo...you Medula?" The rat tail nigga asked.

"Who's askin?" Medula replied with a little attitude.

"That's not your concern. are.you.Medula?" he replied with the same energy.

"Aye Niya...go hide somwhere." I whispered to her, pushing her back.

"Why-" "Now." I said cutting her off.

She huffed, running across the street from us.

The silence continued.

Then he pulled out a gun, pointing it at Niya.

As his finger was getting ready to pull the trigger, we all pulled ours out holding him at gunpoint.

Other People started looking at us, in the middle of the street.

"...Tch." he said, stuffing his gun back in his pants.

"I guess that's my answer.." he said smirking, then he started to walk away.

My face filled with anger, getting ready to pull my trigger. My finger was itching.

He quickly turned around.

"Ah, ah, ahhh...you shoot me i shoot her." he said pulling his gun back out on Niya.

I mugged him, lowering my gun. He smirked, making me wanna slam his face in the ground.

He walked backwards with Niya at gunpoint until he was gone. Niya just stood there, shaken up obviously.

Juice ran over to Niya, holding her shaking hands.

FLASHBACK OVER.

Niya hadn't ever been in that type of situation. Ever.

Him scaring her like that irritated me. Not only me though. Spade and Medula were pissed off, and Juice was ready to knock a nigga's head off.

"On me." I said taking a hit.