𝟎𝟒

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧:

𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐙. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝙳𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙸𝚃, 𝙼𝙸 ➪ 1:30 pm

 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐊𝙳𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙸𝚃, 𝙼𝙸 ➪ 1:30 pm

"Nasir hurry yo bitch ass up!"

His extra irritating ass was taking hella long in the bathroom. We were at our moms house and I had to pee but this nigga wanna take the longest because he ate some cheese.

"Nigga wait."

"No,bitch come out the bathroom."

"Wait."

"I'm leaving you here find another ride home. Niya let's go." I said as she came down the steps with her bag and purse.

"I'm ready."

She was staying at me and Nasir house.

We began to walk outside to my car. I drove an all black challenger. Your probably like that's typical Michigan shit. It is but my car is up to date not no 2016,2017 not nun that old shit these niggas be driving.

"Niya get the fuck in the car and off your phone."

"Nigga,I'm booking my nail appointment."

"Well get in and do it."

Nasir came running out the house with a plate of food, a juice; his phone.

"Get in the backseat, you took too long."

"Nigga, I had to shit."

"Not my fault. Niya, get in the front."

"MY PEOPLEEE!" Beam yelled walking over to us.

I can say this he seem quiet but he really not when he quiet he off a perc or something.

"Wassam folk" Niya said throwing up gdk.

"Since when this mothafucka gdk? We stay in Michigan this bitch might as well be on the north side of flint"Medula said.

"Nigga what you know about flint?" I asked him.

"She say I fuck her good I beat her doonies downnnn."

"Yoo, ray" Beam extra ghetto ass yelled.

"Wassam luh nigga" Ray said walking over to us.

(Nyi- ray is babyface ray only Michigan folks know)