•1•

Jayda wayda

                      🌹Chicago illinois,🌹

                          •Flashback•

I walked into my house to see my abusive dad already waiting for me. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! PROBABLY BEING A FUCKING SLUT WITH ALL THOSE NIGGA'S!" He said not letting me get a breath in. I was about to tell him where I was,I heard a big "BANG!" Then all of a sudden, I felt my legs getting weak, and my arm was burning. I touched my arm and it made it sting. I let out a big groan. I looked at my hand and there was blood. I was about to cry, but I blacked out instead. I woke up and realized that I was in a hospital. A nurse tried me to calm me down but I was already in tears and was about to pass out again. But the nurse ended up calming me down enough. "The neighbor heard a gun shot. She came over and saw a guy pulling your body."

                •Flashback over

I took a quick shower befoe getting dressed. I wore a cute outfit because me and asian were going to the club.

Befoe we made the plan to go to the club she had told me ab this guy that  she liked

She told me that he was really cute and he was just her type.

Soon Asian texted me and said she's here. I grabbed my glock and tucked it into my bag.

And I grabbed one for asian just in case. We hopped into my nice ass car.

We drove to the club that wasn't too far probably a 10 minute drive.

When we about to pull in, a white Rose Royce pulls in front of us. I have the balls to say sum unlike Mrs. Shy bitch over here.

"YOU SAW ME RIGHT THERE YOU NIGGA! THE FUCK!"

Asian was tryin to calm me down but I didn't want any body to think that I would be like "Oh yeah just pull in front of me!" Like hell no.

"SMD HOE!" A man said from the car that pulled in front of me. I got mad so I said sum back, "SHUT TF UP WIT YO SPECIAL ASS!"

Asian said, "That voice is familiar..." But I just shrugged it off. We parked then walked into the club.

Me and asian we kinda famous. Asian was famous bc her music I was famous off socal media.

The Dj said, "WE GOT ASIAN DOLL AND JAYDA MF WAYDA IN DA HOUSE MAKE SOME NOIIIIIIIIIIIISEEE!!!"

Everyone started screamin and clapping and asian doll starting singing her verse in "Hi bitch"

Sorry it took so lonnnggg...

439 words