𝟏. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

Auradon the place is filled with cheering and kind people that always have a smile on their faces. It seemed as if everyone that lived there knew how to see the good in everything and everyone. Going around the land anyone would see everyone awake getting ready for the day ahead.

"Come on! Get up!" Ben, the future king of Auradon, sighed as he tried to get his best friend out of the bed which he was having quite a difficult time with seeing she wasn't being much of a help.

"No! It's too early to wake up!" Savannah shook her head, holding tight to her headboard as Ben tried to pull her out of her bed but he had been trying for the past half hour yet no budge.

"Vannah, it's twelve in the afternoon." Ben let go of her legs as he walked over to her window opening the curtains thinking the sunlight would wake her up though he knew he should have learned from the past experiences.

"It's not a school day so anything before one is too early." Savannah grumbled to her best friend as she covered her face with her pillow to avoid the sunlight wanting to have more sleep in her.

Even half awake she knew she should have known better. When Ben wants someone up early he usually gets his way, both her and Aiden have experienced it many times already.

"Why is it only on the weekends that it's late?" Ben furrowed his eyebrows looking over to Savannah in confusion not understanding her considering he didn't see the connection or the logic through it all.

"Because if I don't wake up at eight for classes they go tell my parents and being best friends with the future king doesn't get me out of that." Savannah sighed moving her pillow so she could look over to Ben as she explained her reason considering it almost happened to her already.

"Your parents don't care about grades though." Ben crossed his arms knowing how her parents only care for her well being and school wasn't always the top priority for her family so he couldn't wrap his head around what she was talking about.

"Yeah and neither do I but if I want to graduate I can't miss any days." Savannah nodded along as she covered her face once again trying to get some more sleep but she knew with Ben that was probably not going to happen. "Stupid rule if you ask me."

"Well we can talk about that later but you need to get up. Aiden is already getting ready for later." Ben shook his head after thinking about her response getting back on topic as he turned to her.

"I don't need to and I don't want to. Plus he's probably already getting ready because you annoyed him to get up too." Savannah huffed in annoyance as she glanced over to him not having the energy to get out of bed.