Chapter 4

Jang Yeeun

Jang Yeeun

______________________________________

(Chaewon's pov)

After school me and Sorn decided to chill at her house. "Is it ok if invite Yeeun?" Sorn asked as we sat back down after making a tiktok. "Sure, I don't have a problem. It's your house not mine."

Scooting off the bed with her phone in her hand she left, "Brb!"

Remembering something I sat up from the starfish position I was in, I haven't talked to Byeongho in a while. Laying down flat again, back out to world, I proceeded to call Byeongho.

"Hello? Chaewon is that you?" Byeongho asked causing me to laugh a little.

"Yes it's me, I just wanted to see how you were doing as we haven't really spoken since I started my course." Just then Sorn walked back in, seeing me on the phone she mouthed, 'She's on her way.' Turning the call on speaker I let her say her hellos, moving over to let her have space on her bed so she can lay next to me.

"Since Sooyoung unnie is taking me and Sorn out in a few days come over to my house on Saturday." I say playing with my hair.

"Would it be ok if my friend comes with me?" He questioned.

"Yeah, as long as it isn't a lady friend. Sorn is excluded." I replied jokingly which made him giggle, Sorn gagged at our interaction.

"You don't need to worry about that. Can I call you back tho I need to go." As he said that we heard shuffling in the background, I didn't think much of it, thinking it was just him moving around.

"Yeah, sure, I guess. Baii." With that I hung up. "Do you think she's close?" I ask almost immediately turning my head in her direction.

Nodding she said, "Yeah, she should be here soon. She doesn't live far." Then we started acting like the crackhead best friends we are, chatting, laughing, screaming at the most random time for no exact reason.

   Soon we heard the doorbell, it was like someone pressed the pause button on a remote the way we froze, mid movement. "Coming!" We both yelled dashing out the room towards the door.

   "Hola, soy dora!" was the first thing Yeeun said when she saw us.

     Her smile was so cute.

   "Hola chingudeul." After greeting the newest addition to our friend group we made space so she could actually enter the house.
~~~~~~

   After chatting for some time Sorn had announced how hungry she was, the other 2 confessing they too where hungry.

~~~~~~

   "Mcdonalds really hits different when you're hungry," confessed Sorn, the others agreeing.

   "Really tho," Yeeun joined.

   "These Mcnuggets hit the right spot." Chaewon added last, taking a sip of her soda.

   "Exactly!"

   "That's what I'm sayin!"

   "What time is it?"

   "7:55. Why?" Sorn asked putting her phone down.

   "Jisung is prolly gonna come home hungry." Responded Chaewon.

   "Why don't you tell Jisung to spend the night with Chenle so we can have a sleep over?" Sorn asked again.

   "That sounds nice."

   "Sorry but who is this Jisung?" The bestfriends since childhood forgot that Yeeun doesn't know Jisung.

   "Jisung is my little brother, you want to see a picture of him?" Chaewon pulled up a picture of Jisung after he agreed to staying with Chenle, "Isn't he the cutest?"

   "He is! I think I just busted a uwu." (I'm looking over my work and i cringed so hard)

With that the girls changed into pajamas, Sorn letting the girls borrow a pair, before continuing on with their night of conversations and laughter.
______________________________________

Ok annyeong chingudeul. I hope u enjoyed today's chapter. Isn't Yeeun the prettiest? Like omg she's so cute jeno and hers relationship is so funny tho. I might not updat tomorrow as I am going to new York to visit my abuela for our birthdays. This is the perfect excuse to not go to in school next week. If something looks wrong please tell me.