CHAPTER 1 : LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ?

A physically attractive man with perfect muscular body and beautiful girl with fair complexion dressed in skinny jeans and crop top are seen entering one of the most famous college of india "THE ROYALS" both are nervous and happy going to experience another crucial chapters of their life while stepping inside they feel this college will change their whole life. They are of same age 23 year old young and fresh students with dreams. She doesn't realise him walking in nor he acknowledged. Both are completely lost in their thoughts between the chaos of students and professors. 

It's a very rich enormous campus with extravagant interior surely anybody will feel difficulty searching their classes and departments. She nervously stopped cleaner and asked academic department for some paper work simultaneously handsome hunk questioned random student. Both are looking for same place yet unaware about each others presence although hearts are throbbing out of chest due to restlessness. They decide to avoid and concentrate on their work while moving towards cabin unknowingly collided into each other ....

He felt his strong pair of arms immediately held her sexy bare waist to prevent her delicate body from meeting ground. She automatically clutched his t-shirt out of panic and fear of sudden collision their breath stuck and hearts skipped beats due to magical eye contact. She feels butterflies dancing in her stomach totally lost admiring his dark intense orbs while he is spell bound damn never came across such beautiful face immediately captivated his heart and soul.

They are completely lost in each other his dark orbs have been hypnotised by her none of them want to overcome this magical spell of love. She is happy to be in his protective embrace. He is busy possessing every feature of her pretty face their lips are curved into beautiful heart warming smiles.

Have you ever heard about LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ?

Yes, we tend to believe it happens in fictional world, movie and drama nothing as such exist in real life. However, fascinating love stories initially begins from a sudden pull or attraction of two unknown hearts and souls towards each other oftenly meet to become inseparable.

When your eyes meet, that's not considered as love at first sight it means when you cannot bring yourself to look away .. For you have captured the loving soul embodied though their eyes ... It's when the task of looking away is too mighty for you fear when you avert your eyes ... The magical moment will be a thing of past. The eyes will carry on with their life and the love you could feel soo much will be no more ... That's LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !!

No one believes until that special one comes and steals your heart. They can't manage to break their spell because unknown individual have helplessly fallen in love. A random student wanted to enter cabin unable to step inside clear his throat snapping them back on earth. She pulled away embarrassed both curse him to interrupt their precious moment.

He notice her cheeks were red as tomato can't believe she is blushing hard due to his mere touch. She keeps looking around except him deep down prayed for him to start a conversation atleast normal introduction. He wanted to speak to her doesn't know why his heart is throbbing louder with every passing second it never occurred before. He have had friends and girlfriends in the past should be easier to interact yet nervous because she isn't one of those random chicks. She is someone special whose presence has deeply affected his body and soul damn complicated to handle his restless heart. He has fallen in LOVE will have to be confident for heaven sake calm down just a normal conversation.

"Hey, sidharth shukla first year of jewellery designing" introduced himself with heart warming smile.

She widened eyes further growing curiousness inside him, raised an eyebrow to question her surprise look.