Epilogue ...

After some years, they have completed jewellery designing and have opened their own brand "SIDNAAZ" prefer to shoot on their own for advertisements instead of hiring models. Both have reached another height of success hence their parents demand to marry and settle down. It's precious day of wedding sidharth has booked massive villa in greece since shehnaaz dreamt to marry here due to which couldn't stop himself from fulfilling her wishes.

The makeup artists and rumi are helping shehnaaz in getting ready while rest are handling impatient sidharth, elders refused couple to meet after function of haldi. He desperately wants to meet her quickly went towards pandap due to which everybody howls into laughter while he turns crimson red in a lot of embarrassment.

After sometime, shehnaaz came downstairs looking absolutely stunning in a bridal outfit almost killing him with her alluring appearance. He felt his poor heart stopped beating and breath stuck inside chest. His friend chuckled on his surprised facial expressions, snapping him back on earth. He pass death glare shutting them up, taking a deep breath pulls his jaan inside mandap.

Both of them, follow instructions of pandit ji stood up to complete seven vows later made her wear mangalsutra and lastly applied sindoor on empty hairline tears of happiness stream down her cheek gaining his attention, worrying him to death. He asks what's the matter, isn't she happy or is something bothering her that's when she assured him that tears are reason of happiness. He smiles in satisfaction quickly pecked forehead before heading towards elders to take their blessings.

After sometime, they were told to pose for photoshoot sidharth wants to deny yet his mother forcefully made them do all he dreamt is to make extreme love on their wedding night they waited too long to keep trust and respect of their parents moreover he didn't wanted to ruin their special night. Naaz enjoys to view him impatient and desperate for her madly wish to kiss him yet controls herself infront of everyone.

They had dinner and left for their private villa to enjoy honeymoon away from people because sidharth wanted to explore his wife all day and night without any sort of disturbance or interruption basically needs her all for himself. She is left awestruck to see magnificent arrangement done by husband. He holds soft delicate hands between his rough palms and lovingly kissed making her smile everything seems to be surreal beyond perfection.

Naaz went towards balcony admiring beach view suddenly felt strong pair of arms scooped her up in bridal style proceeding inside bedroom. She held his collar tight unable to meet his intense gaze reflecting pure desire and love. It made her innocent heart flutter in excitement. He carefully pulls away to see his naughty wife shying away and hiding inside chest.

"Hey mrs sidharth shukla, you look so beautiful dil chah raha hai waqt yahin thum jaye kyunke meri biwi dulhan bane hadh se zayada pyaare lag rahe hai meri soch se bhi kahin zayada khoobsurat, I love you much biwi ❤️" he gave compliment by lovingly stroking cheeks and driving her insane.

"I love you too my handsome husband !!" she uttered without making an eye contact making him smirk.

"I am dying to explore your body and kiss every inch of it, can't even imagine how desperately I want to plunge myself inside your dripping core until naaz you plead for mercy, I need you to moan louder as much as possible will you allow me to fulfil my desires, babe I am getting hard as rock and my ears are waiting to hear you shout sidharth in that sweet pleasurable voice of yours" sidharth desperately announced due to which poor soul shuddered.

"Jaana you don't have to ask permission I am all yours until my last breath" shehnaaz assured him by deeply looking into his dark intense orbs.

Aa soon as, she gave him approval sidharth lost his control and slammed her lips into deep passionate kiss. He started nibbling, sucking and licking lower lips while she did the same to his upper lip. She wants to dominate it due to which deepened the kiss by running her fingers inside his hair he so want to devour her sweet mouth harshly pinch milky waist she winced in pain.