the meteor shower

summertime was coming around, and Mafuyu and Uenoyama were waiting for the meteor shower that was coming up in 3 days. they were going to a closed off spot where they could clearly see the sky, and have a picnic.

school was passing by slower than ever, and they couldn't wait for their plans. when the day arrived, Uenoyama went over to Mafuyu's place quite early, so they could spend the whole day together.

They spent the day together, watching television and preparing food and drinks for their picnic. They weren't old enough to drive, so Haruki drove them to their spot, which they were thankful for.

When they arrived, they found out that no one other than themselves were there. They walked up to the clearing that was surrounded by a dark forest on a hill. they spread out a blanket to sit on, and Uenoyama sat down.

He motioned for Mafuyu to sit in his lap, and he did just that. They pulled out iced-tea and sandwiches, and began eating.

«i've been looking forward to this the whole week» Mafuyu softly said.

«me too, Mafuyu»

they chatted away while waiting for the meteor shower to start, and after waiting for a while, it finally began. white streaks were flaring through the nightsky, and it was a beautiful sight.

«wish for something, Uenoyama-kun»

Uenoyama nodded and did as Mafuyu said. he closed his eyes, and wished for Mafuyu to achieve his dreams.

Mafuyu also closed his eyes, and wished for the both of them to be together forever. Mafuyu slightly turned his head, and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. Uenoyama froze up for a second, but kissed him back. Uenoyama tightened his grip around Mafuyu, and lifted his other hand to stroke Mafuyu's soft hair.

They pulled away, and Uenoyama saw Mafuyu blush slightly in the dark. He chuckled slightly at this, and pulled Mafuyu's head to his body. They sat like this, and chatted away while looking at the meteor shower.

the end

--