picnic <3

Mafuyu and Uenoyama were sitting outside, having a picnic. they were completely alone on a clearing deep in the forest. they had packed a strawberry shortcake, ice-tea, water, grapes, strawberries and raspberries.

they were chatting away and eating. when Uenoyama noticed something.

''mafuyu, you have some cream on your lip'' he reached over and wiped it away with his thumb as he spoke.

Mafuyu slightly gasped at this, but let it happen. Uenoyama was reluctant to take his hand back, so he pushed his thumb down on Mafuyu's bottom lip. He slid it over his soft lips, and carefully shoved it in his mouth, pushing down on his tongue. He leaned in to kiss the redhead. the sweet taste of cream and strawberries was still fresh. Uenoyama leaned over more and he now laid on top of his boyfriend, who was shyly kissing him back. Uenoyama pushed his tongue in and Mafuyu did the same. He could feel how shy Mafuyu was, but he wasn't resisting. 

they kept on making out, and at one point, mafuyu had his arms around uenoyama's neck and on his back. he was tightly holding on to his boyfriend, and pulled him even closer, so their bodies pressed together. both their breathing was quite uneven, but they didn't care. their kiss got quite heated, and as they pulled away, mafuyu could feel his face flush. Uenoyama chuckled at his shyness and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

they sat up again and continued their chatting until sundown. they watched the sunset together, holding hands and the kiss still fresh in mind. 

--

lol this probably sucked, but i wanted to write something. if anyone reading this could suggest something, then that would be great <3