Chapter 2: Episode 2

Nozaki: F*ck! How'd you know?!

Mayu: I Googled you.

Nozaki: Goddammit! You evil, Googling... thing!

Mikoshiba: Then it's true!

Nozaki: F*CK! It is true!

Sakura: Nozaki...

Nozaki: Hey!

Sakura: You can tell everyone.

Nozaki: I can't!

Sakura: Why not? I'd be fine with it.

Nozaki: Because I'm sad! And because I'm sad, I'm keeping this one selfish secret to myself!

Sakura: But Nozaki, your brother just told all of us it was me.

Nozaki: Yeah, and I told him to shut up! Besides, it's not like you're dying to know.

Sakura: I already told you I'm fine with it.

Nozaki: But that's not the real problem. The real problem is I don't want anyone elses feelings getting involved.

Sakura: But Nozaki-Kun... AISHITEIRU!

Nozaki: SHUT UP!

Sakura: I won't leave you...

Nozaki: Stop it! Stop it! I don't want your pity and I don't want your love!

Mikoshiba: But didn't you say that you loved her...?

Nozaki: I was lying! I was lying! Just stop!

Sakura: Liar... I'll make you tell the truth no matter what it is!

Mayu: HOLY SHIT NOZAKI STOP BEING SUCH A F*CKING TSUNDERE I WILL RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND TURN THEM INTO A NECKLACE!

Nozaki: Shut up Mazutsu! (Sigh) Fine. Okay, fine! I love her. But that doesn't mean I want to marry her!

Sakura: Okie dokie fine by me (Sigh)

Nozaki: Nozaki has sat down and bent over to take your hand.

Nozaki: Now Nozaki is going to say something that might sound strange...

Nozaki: But Nozaki still thinks that you're too young and not ready for such a serious relationship.

Nozaki: So Nozaki is going to suggest a "test".

Nozaki: Nozaki thinks that you should just spend the day with him.

Nozaki: Just the two of you. Going out and doing things.

Sakura: Like what?

Nozaki: Like going to the park, or the zoo, or driving around the city.

Sakura: Nozaki why are you talking in the third person and being so formal?

Nozaki: Because that's how Nozaki talks when he's nervous. Also it helps to hide what Nozaki really thinks of you.

Sakura: Ok, then let'sa go to the park.

Nozaki: Okay... and when we're at the park, what are we going to do?

Sakura: I don't know......just be together of course...

Mikoshiba: You two have fun! And don't do anything that would make you get murdered or Nozaki will kill me! (Runs off)

Nozaki: Really now, why were you so nervous?

Sakura: M-me? I wasn't nervous at all!

Nozaki: You were fiddling with your ring and couldn't meet Nozak's eyes. Also, you stuttered a couple times when talking about your feelings.

Sakura: I'm not wearing a ring, but it was because I like you Nozaki-Kun and I stuttered because I'm shy.....Well? Are we going to the park now?

Nozaki: Hold on. I...I have to go get my sister's ring first. I think it's in my room.

Sakura: You have a sister?

Nozaki: Yeah, why wouldn't I?

Sakura: I don't know, it's just I didn't know you had one.

Nozaki: It's not like you saw us together on a daily basis. You probably just assumed that we were just brother and sister that looked alike.

Sakura: Oh. Actually, I remember now. Nozaki-Kun did say you had a sister once. I was asking him a question and he got all evasive and stuff.

Nozaki: Hah, yeah that was pretty embarrassing for Nozaki.

Nozaki: Anyway, I have my sister's ring. So let's go!

Sakura: Okay! I'm ready to be with you for the rest of my life!

Mayu: Since when were you two getting married?

Sakura: It's Nozaki-Kun's confession that he loves me. How can I not marry him?

Nozaki: Shut up Mayu!

Mikoshiba: Whaaat? Is the wedding today?

Sakura: Hrmm, Nozaki-Kun and I were just talking about how we should spend the rest of our lives together. I think he was saying that we should get married.

Nozaki: Yeah! Get married!

Mikoshiba: Why the hell are you two getting married? Are you two serious?

Sakura: Of course

Nozaki: Of course! Why would we get married if we weren't serious?

Mikoshiba: I don't know. Personally, I'm not getting married ever.

Mayu: Why the hell not?

Mikoshiba: Why? Do YOU wanna marry me?

Mayu: Yeah!

Mikoshiba: Oh uh

Sakura: Mikoshiba-Chan don't say that!

Mikoshiba: Why not? Don't you want to get married one day?

Nozaki: Chiyo and I are getting married today.

Mikoshiba: Oh. Yeah, I'm not getting married. I don't want to be tied down to one person.

Sakura: Mikoshiba-Chan, are you in love?

Mikoshiba: I don't know. Probably not.

Sakura: You don't know?!

Mikoshiba: There's a difference between love and infatuation.

Nozaki: Who is it? Tell us!

Mikoshiba: It doesn't matter. I'm not getting married, so you can stop worrying that you'll get caught in another drama queen's wedding trap.

Sakura: Well, whatever, the wedding is going to start soon! You better get ready!

Nozaki: I will, later Sakura-Chan.

Sakura: See ya later Nozaki-Kun.

Nozaki: See you later Sakura-Chan.