"Theres no way were mates "

Hopes POV:
Josie marked me , we were all shocked , we all stood there in silence , the scilence was then disturbed by Lizzie barging in to Alaric's office. "Dad have you seen jo......what's going on in here ?" Lizzie said as she walked into the office and stood between me, Josie and Alaric. "Nothing you need to worry about sweet heart, now go to class , Josie will be with you in a while " Alaric said , "no dad what's going on ?" Lizzie said as she walked closer to Alaric "well that's what we're trying to find out " he said as he put a hand in his head . "Need to call Dorian , he probably knows how to help " he said as he walked behind his desk , he sat artes to call Dorian before he told us to go to class . We all left the office and we were walking down the hall "so what happened in there ?" Lizzie asked ,"turns out that we marked each other by a dream ,and we have no idea what it means " Josie said , "that's what we're trying to figure out , this morning we both woke up with random tattoos that were never there " i said , "so y'all have never heard about mates and marks ?" Lizzie said , we all stoped walking .
"What do you mean mates ? , there's no way we're mates , I'm a tribrid , she's just a siphoning witch , we both have to be wolfs to be mates " I said "wow hope are you that dumb ? , or are you not paying attention in class ? , or read the books at all , after being pared to Jed for the wolf curse project , I had to read books about werewolf's , I then found out that mates don't have to be both werewolf's , back then there was a witch who was marked by a wolf , they ended up completing what was called a mate bond , and they both shared there powers , the witch was able to have magic and could turn into a wolf on a full moon , while the were wolf could still turn in a full moon but they could also do magic , they shared each other's powers " after Lizzie said this we were both in shock .