Bucky x reader

*back story. You're working at hydra with Bucky after being brainwashed and changed from what you once were, you and Bucky start to have sexual intentions and one thing leads to another. Please if you're under 18 DONT READ MY STORY.*

You woke to a shuddering scream, the same one that was heard every day from Bucky. Your heart sank to the pits of your stomach just hearing him scream and moan from the pain of the electronic machine. As the machine turned off and Bucky was freed from his position, you take his metal arm in your hand until you feel the hand of his left arm wrap around your neck a soft moan fell from your peachy pink lips with a small smirk. "Hey handsome, how did you figure out I had a choking kink?" You asked him, a small chuckle came from him. The amount of lust you could see in his dilated pupils were just causing your heat to become a moist and soppy mess.

"Doll, I'm not gonna be gentle if you think your choking kink is the only thing I know of." Bucky remarked before lifting you over his shoulder, the cold metal of his arm just resting against your bundle of joy. Cooing gently he spanked your rear making you jump slightly before being dropped on the bed. The sound of the squeak of the bed just silenced as Bucky crawled on top of you, his metal hand works it's way under your shirt as it just rests on your stomach. His lips attack the soft flesh on your neck, before being able to say anything he gently sank his teeth into the sensitive spot of your neck. A soft moan just dropped from your not so innocent lips as your heat began to slowly warm up and moisten from just a soft touch to your stomach. Head rolling back into the pillow as Bucky slowly takes off your shirt, "my, my doll who knew you had such a beautiful body?" He questioned smirking, way before you could even reply another warm feeling in your stomach crashed upon you as He slowly takes your breasts in his hands, your body arched in pleasure while small, soft whimpers fell from those plump lips. His lips trailing kisses down your stomach stopping just above your leather pants, his finger tips just curling in the waistband before pulling both your pants and underwear away. Your breath becoming slightly heavier than normal around Bucky, his lips still trailing kisses down your stomach, waist and legs. "Doll, you look so beautiful just bare, but I'm going to destroy your innocence." His voice dripped with seduction and lust causing your heat to become so moist and drenching the sheets beneath you both. "T~thank you Bucky," you whisper gently, your body arched as Bucky's mouth soon clamped over your subtle yet sensitive bundle of joy. Your moans weren't exactly soft and quiet, but the other workers at Hydra wouldn't hear them since they had sound proof rooms. His tongue laying soft and swift movements along your nub, moans suddenly peeking as his tongue hit his various sweet spots. Your eyes rolling back in your head, hands clenching at the sheets as he continually caresses your breasts, while flicking your bean continually. "B~BUCKY!!" You shouted from the pure pleasure he'd been leaving upon your body, his metal hand gripped at your breasts, the flesh of his left hand slowly slithered inside your heat. And with that he causes you to wriggle and slither around the bed, butterflies rising in the pits of your stomach. "God y/n you taste so good." He moaned into your heat, all you could do was just cry out from the pleasure. Hands moving to his hair tugging at it roughly, while your chest rises and falls heavily, breath becoming heavier with every flick of his tongue, every curl of his fingers against her sweet spot. "B~BUCKY!!! Please I-" with that his fingers slipped out from inside your heat, mouth slowly moving from your bean looking at you.

"Not yet baby~ I won't let you cum without having all of me inside you." Shit he is going to split me was all you thought, just watching as his hands slip his pants slowly down to his ankles kicking them off. Your eyes just dilate and fill with such lust for him, his member just moving closer to your heat as you shakily let out a breath. "B~Bucky wait. . I'm still a virgin..." you said with a sudden fear that he'd think you weren't worthy. "Well, baby girl I will be slow and gentle with you since it's your first time," he said in a soft yet seductive tone, the fact he will still make love and be gentle with you will always make you smile. Slowly he pushes his member inside of your heat as you whimper from the pain of his member, he slowly thrusts to try and help you get used to the size of him, the pain soon turned into pleasure as your moans suddenly fall from your lips. His thrusts still slow and soft, your head just below his chest as your eyes just gaze into his precious blue ones. It was only matters of his thrusts that your body becomes a slightly quaking mess, hair being ruffled as you roll your head back into the pillow, moans just filling the room you both share. The soft groans he left with every thrust had you moving his hand to your bundle of joy, it was at that point he let his fingertips rub and roll over your sensitive nub. "B~Bucky..." was all you could moan out with every soft thrust, every soft rub to your sensitive nub was another sensual shock to your system. How soft this one time is with the man you share a room with, both bodies beginning to sweat as Bucky lets his hands entangle with yours. "So good baby, can't wait to cum inside you." He whispered in your ear as you let out a loud cry, his fingertips moving faster against your nub, thrusts now faster with every movement that your eyes squeeze shut. "G~gonna cum b~Bucky." You moan out until the massive fire in your stomach turned into what felt like a firework. "BUCKY!!!!" You cried out as you soon released over Bucky's member. "Good girl baby I'm gonna cum." He grunts and moans as he soon released as well, both still riding out their highs before Bucky pulls you on top of him.

"Get some sleep beautiful I'll be here when you wake." He presses a kiss to your forehead and just fell asleep with you in his arms.