| ZERO-A|N |

Hi

I don't really know where to start with this. I really can't write for shit so excuse the horrible way it's written, but I've just envisioned this story and I want to write it the way I feel is right, but for real if anyone can help me please do xxx

So I thought I'd give everyone the backstory of Delila and then you can do what you want with this information, you can take it and envision her the way I have or as yourself. Whatever you want to do just do it.

I feel like this is just gonna be a dump of what my brain is thinking to do with this book

So the story won't have a set year, neither will anything so Delia's backstory and past, nothing will be dated, it's all mysterious ( it's better that way lmao idk)
This story is A MIX of:
Harry Potter
Teen Wolf
Vampire diaries / the originals

Also it is not going to follow the story line of Voldemort vs Harry, the golden trio, Dumbledore death, Cedric or Snapes Death.
This story will be focused on Delia and her relationship with Mattheo and others and basically who she is and how she lives.
So if you have come here for the golden trio and all that jazz I'm sorry to disappoint, I wanted to do something that was not all about them and voldy that was just boring to me.

——————————————————————————

(Note) I do not own any of these characters or the story line that originates from either the shows or the movie. I have only added my own characters for my enjoyment and for others, if there are any similarities, it has to have come from the shows and movies and of course @yasmineamaro for the character Mattheo Riddle
All rights go to her, CW and J.K Rowling.
——————————————————————————

Did I mention this was a Mattheo Riddle fanfic with some Draco moments.

Back to Delia she's more than just the typical Hogwarts wizard, she's immortal.

(For the sake of this book, hope mikelson does not exist and anything that happened in the originals and the vampire diaries does not correlate to this book so please keep that in mind, thank you)

Delia is the daughter of the Mikelsons but their family story tragically ended in the 1700's, the whole family was destroyed but before her grandmother passed along with the family she passed every trace of magical and supernatural power onto her first grandchild when she turned 18 and on her 18th birthday the Mikelsons ceased to exist.

Delia has lived many decades being a legacy, the only witch, vampire, werewolf and part siren to ever exist.
She is the most powerful individual to walk around the realms.

Her best friend and loyal companion Genevieve, is her oldest and most trusted friend, she's a great witch in New Orleans; she has it all, the beauty and the brains.
Delia had met her in the supernatural war against the vampires and witches, she created peace in New Orleans as it was once upon a time her family home.

Then there is her other dear friend, Stefan Salvatore.
She met him in his ripper days, she had healed him and helped his lost soul back home and he has always been forever grateful for her.

From the werewolf realm there was Isaac Westphall, the alpha of the largest pack; he was also an ex lover but it ended, dramatically yet he will always take a silver bullet for her no matter what.

Then from the last realm, the sirens. She has no one specific that she trusts the most as they all worship Delia like their queen as she did bring together the siren line and create a home, deep beneath the water for them.

Delia has grown over the years to know to always have good relationship with each realm because at the end of the day there was only one of her kind
A Polybrid ( preferred how it sounded than Quadbrid)

Delia is a main part of the wizarding world, she is not just a pure blood but she is the purest of them all as she is the first family of witches, the eldest witch and most power of all.
Her legacy is taught to all young witches and wizards, she is taught in hogwarts in the history of magic class, to many Delia is a myth, a legend, she has been pronounced dead for many decades; how can one who claims to be immortal be dead.

That's another story for another time.

She is beyond every supernatural being, she's lived for so long, after losing her childhood, her family, countless loves and friends her heart aches for one thing and one thing only in this world; love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol so yeah that's the start of this madness
It's just a dump like I said of what it is so you kind of have an idea in your head of what the hell is in mine

I really can't wait to see how this story goes and I hope you guys enjoy it
Mwah my whoes