Chapter 2- well hey there bugaboo

Chat Noir POV-

As i use my stick to jump around paris tring to find m'lady, i get a call saying to meet her at the Eiffel tower. When i finally reach her, i have already went over my puns that i've revised countless of times, just to see that annoyed look on her face that makes me happy and bubbly inside.

" Well hey there bugaboo, what a pleasant surprise seeing as you never answer my claw-lls ," i grin at her.

" Not now chat, icebreaker is now currently taking apart every single couple just because he is heartbroken that the love of his life just left him," she quietly says.

" M'lady, no need to be sad, you know i'll never leave you," i say as i wink at her with a cheeky grin on my face.

" I know Chat, i can always count on you, it's me and you against the world kitty," she's says with a huge smile on her face.

" Heyyyyy, no fair, that's my line," i whine as i cross my arms and pout at her.

" Ok, ok i'm sorry, but we really need to defeat him before he destroys every bit of happiness in all the couples around paris."

"Sure thing bugaboo, letsss go, go, goooo!" i exclaim doing a little shuffle of my feet as i go to follow ladybug as we proceed to look around for icebreaker.

" While i was waiting for you to eventually come, i saved my friend marinette, i'm such a great superhero, don't you think m'lady??" i wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Oh,you did?" my bugaboo replies trying to hide a smile.

" Yes, i most certainly did," i grin at her.

" Well, good job then," she replies grinning before signalling me to go behind a building to discuss her plan.

" Ok so when i was running late, i saw on his wrist a bracelet that i'm guessing his partner gave him, i'm thinking the akuma is in there."

"Great thinking bugaboo," i say gazing into her bluebell eyes that oddly look familiar. but why do they-

" Chat, you've been zoning out quite a lot recently, are you okay?" she says as she puts a soft delicate hand on my cheek. She's so sweet and kind and amazing. I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts, you need to focus.

" Yes i'm okay, just a lot going on in my dumb blonde brain," i smile reassuring her that i'm doing okay.

" Well then, let's go defeat this Akuma and go for a stroll, then you can tell me all about it," she winks at me, then goes to fight icebreaker that suddenly starts shooting ice beams at us.

" wow, i really do love that girl," i say as i nearly get zapped by ice. I yelp moving out the way.

" Try better next time, ice baby," i roll my eyes.

" MY NAMES NOT ICE BABY, ITS ICEBREAKER YOU UGLY CAT!"

" Well aren't you sensitive, ice bitch," i laugh as i see his angered look. I can already tell what's going to happen as he raises his hand.

"Oh boy," i yelp as i jump form side to side blocking his attempts to freeze me.

We go on with this until ladybug has enough and calls for her lucky charm. For some reason flowers come out.

"What the actual hell are you gonna do with that?" i say as my brain racks itself on what she's going to possibly do with flowers.

3 minutes go by. I can see something click in her smart ass brain. That means my bugaboo's got something.

" So here is what we are gonna do..." she whispers in my ear.

I'm shocked. I honestly can't comprehend how she even thought of that all from having flowers.

" Great job bugaboo, your so smart," i say, admiring how she slightly blushes at that. Oh, well isn't this a nice surprise.

" Are you blushing?" i reply with a grin on my face as i lean into her, staring straight into her eyes.

"N-no, i'm- im not, Chat back away!" she replies pushing my nose causing me to stumble back trying to regain my balance.

" We will come back to that later," i reply as i get ready to start the plan.

I position myself behind icebreaker and extend my stick so it's between 2 poles. I signal to m'lady that it's done. She pulls out the flowers behind her and positions it in his face, bragging about how lovely these flowers are that i apparently gave her. I blush, hearing her talk about me like that are doing things to me that should not be happening right now.

Once icebreaker sees these flowers, something familiar flashes in his eyes that i all, well too know. Hurt. He's hurting.

" N-no- stay away from me and keep those flowers away, i can't bear to see them," he cries. "They were her favourite ones," he whimpers as a tear drops down his face.

My heart breaks for him. I've tried to give m'lady flowers but she always puts them back or never accepts them. She doesn't know how much those always hurt me. I can understand his pain. If my bugaboo left me i would be heartbroken. Just thinking about it makes me tremble.

Ladybug continues to gradually come closer to him, until he trips over my stick. I quickly cataclysm his bracelet making the akuma appear. Ladybug catches the akuma and de-evilises it. Setting the akuma finally free, i make my way over to where he is sitting confused.

I help him up. Catching the red blotchiness on his face. I immediately give him a hug. Remembering how marinette hugged me, making me pull back way too soon.

" It's okay if your heartbroken, it's okay if she left you, it's okay to cry and be sad, but never, ever degrade yourself that your not worthy of finding some else who will love you twice as much."

He wipes his eyes. " Are you speaking from experience?" he questions. " Do you love someone who doesn't love you back like me?"

I pause. I look over to ladybug and remember all the times she's turned me down. I frown.

" Yeah i am," i sigh.

" Do you have someone else?" he asks me with a curious gaze.

I suddenly think back to marinette and her hug she suddenly gave me today.

" Yeah, yeah i think i do," i reply with a huge smile plastered on my face.

A/N: sooooo what do ya think *wiggles eyebrows*
i'm very proud of how far my imagination worked today. thinking of Akumas are very difficult so i hope this is good. STAY PEACHY