PahangXTokyo

Pahang awoke as he did everyday. It was another school day. Most people see school as a bore, but Pahang was quite drawn to it. Especially that he was in all the same classes and Tokyo, his best friend.

He quickly got changed into his school uniform, pulling on his pants and buttoning up his shirt. He did up his red tie and put on his dusty blue jacket and then he felt ready. He let out a big sighed and smiled as he left his bedroom.

Heading to the kitchen, he started to make lunch for everyone. It was something he always did. Pahang enjoyed making food for his siblings and always woke up earlier than everyone else to do so. Pahang hummed to himself as he turned on the stove.

Sabah entered the kitchen and sat down, watching as her brother cooked.

"It's nice that you do this for us, but we are perfectly capable of making our own lunch," Sabah said with a small yawn.

"I know, but it makes me feel happy to know I'm doing something for you guys," He smiled.

"You won't give this up, will you?" Sabah muttered.

"Never, the day I stop making your lunch is the day I go insane," Pahang said.

"You aren't too far off from going insane. I mean, look at you, you are up early," She pointed out.

"Yeah right," Pahang scoffed.

"So, what's for lunch today?" Sabah asked, smelling the delicious food.

"Mee goreng mamak, of course," He answered.

"Sounds good," She smiled.

"It's always good," Pahang said.

After making lunch for everyone for school, he quickly got himself some breakfast and ate with Sabah before deciding to leave earlier than he usually would. He grabbed mee goreng and left before anyone else was awake. Sabah waved him off from the door and Pahang started his walk.

As he walked down the road, he started to let a little skip in his step as he felt his mind wander to thoughts of Tokyo. Pahang had always loved spending time with her. Tokyo was his best friend since they were kids. They always looked out for each other and made each other laugh. Not many could do that for Pahang.

Pahang came upon her house and walked happily to the door. He didn't even have to knock, because Tokyo was already waiting for him.

"Pa Hun-kun!" She squealed happily as she opened the door and pulled Pahang inside with a big hug.

"Tokyo!" Pahang smiled, hugging her back.

"Come, I have something for you!" She said excitedly, pulling him by his hand and leading him into her bedroom.

Her room was decorated with colourful pictures and posters, but everything was also organised and perfectly placed. Nothing looked out of place.

She told Pahang to sit on her bed while she grabbed something from her desk. It seemed to be a piece of paper.

"Close your eyes," She said cheerfully as she held the piece of paper to her chest.

"Okay," Pahang said, closing his eyes. He was excited to see what it was.

He felt Tokyo placing the piece of paper in his hands.

"Open!" She said. Pahang opened his eyes and laid his gaze upon the beautiful picture in front of him.

It was a picture of Tokyo and him, they were drawn in the coolest superhero clothes. Pahang remembered having a conversation with Tokyo about a year ago in which they dared each other to dress as superheroes for a casual clothes day.