Chapter 4<3

After cleaning the boys wounds, they both went to their next class. Jordan tried to get his mind off Peep because as he says it 'you cant trust anyone but yourself'. He wasn't always like this though. Not until his ex-bestfriend, Jamie, outed him in the 8th grade. Jordan trusted him with his life but Jamie broke that trust for popularity.

Flashback///
Jordans POV
As i walked into school i could feel everyones eyes on me but i didn't pay much attention to it. I went to my locker and was surprised when i saw that Jamie wasn't there. 'thats strange he always waits there and he's never missed school'  What shocked me more was when i saw him standing with the popular kids and smirking while all of them looked at me. 'No..he wouldn't...he'd never do that to me' but all my hopes where crushed when i heard him yell "Hey fag!"

Flashback over///

Snapping out of his thoughts, Jordan realized the bell had rung and it was time for Lunch. He didn't feel like eating but he still went to the cafeteria since he had nothing better to do. As soon as he walked in Peep and his friends waved over to him and yelled across the room to get his attention. All eyes landed on him and he didn't like that so he rushed to the table before they could continue.

"Hey JJ"

"Hey Peep"

The two boys said while smiling and blushing.

"Ewww get a room faggots" said a boy with blonde and brown dreads. "stfu tracy. Actin like you and Jah aren't always fucking in the bathrooms" Peep said with a straight face even tho they could tell he was trying to hold in a laugh.

This is going to be interesting...

——————————11~1———————————
Hey guys im sorry for late update buttt...this is going to be the last chapter for this book for a little while! im putting this book on hold so i can just focus on 1 story:) I will still be writing cutthroat smile but only that will be published. Im also going to write and finish a few books then post them so u guys dont have to worry about updates and can read the stories immediately!!!! Bye Guys!! if u read this comment 'Happy Pride Month!'