Chapter 2<3

Jordan's POV
As I walk into the most traumatizing place I've ever been aka the high school hallways i see one of the homophobic mfs looking at me up and down in disgust and I snap. "What you lookin at with your stupid ass" "who tf you think your talkin to with yo gay ass" he said. "I'm talkin to a bitch who needs to get put down" I said back cuz this mf was really getting on my nerves. By now there was a crowd huddled around us. "Listen I don't know who you think you are with your gay ass but you better watch your mouth" he said thinkin that he made me scared. "If your so special...swing" I said smirking "swing?" he said confused cuz he's a dumb ass hoe "fine I'll go first i guess" and before he could process it I broke his ugly ass nose "its on faggot" he said charging at me. He tried to hit me but missed. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over to the ground. He was just laying there holding his nose. "Before you try to get into a fight, know how to throw a punch dumbass" I said as I went to help him up. That bitch took my hand and decided to pull me down and got on top of me. You wanna know what this bitch did next? He fuckin punched me like honey ok lemme make your face black and blue. "YOU WANNA FUCKIN TRY ME ASSHOLE" I yelled as I got on top of him and kept punching him.

This kept going on for a minute till I felt myself get pulled off. "HEY LET ME GO ASSHOLE" I yelled trying to get out of the persons grip "Chill out babyboy your gonna hurt yourself" I could recognize that voice. As I turn my head to look at him I see it's the new kid. I think he went by peep. "Oh it's you...ok 1. Don't fucking call me babyboy 2. Why didn't you let me beat his dumbass up" I say looking towards the bitch seeing that the crowds attention was now on peep and I. I was taken out of my thoughts by peep "well 1. I'll call you whatever I want babyboy and 2. I didn't want you to get in trouble" "I can take care of myself" I said getting annoyed. Why do guys always think we need them to save us like tf. "I can see that boo but these mfs snitch every chance they get trust me I know. Now come with me to get you cleaned up I got some shit in my locker" Peep said "fine" I said as I started walking with him but I could feel the stares so I turned around and said "tf y'all lookin at" and as soon as I say that they all turn "haha you really have a effect on em don't you" Peep said smiling "yeah I guess I do"
His smile is cute
No wait what am I thinking. I need to snap out of it.

All boys are the same

🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹🛹
So how do u guys feel about this chapter. Did you get the reference at the end tehe😼 Chile anywaysss- some guy who likes lil peep and lil Tracy followed me on insta and he's so cute istg😭😭😭😭😭
Anywaysss new chapter coming soon😽✌️ THANK YOU TO MY BESTIE animesimppppppppp  FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH SOME COMEBACKS LOVE U BICH🖤🖤🖤🖤