Part 1 (idk what to title it)

Cherry blossoms flying trough the cold wind, it's spring.
Winter had just pasted, the snow is finally melting down to puddles and plants started growing green again. It's been 4 weeks since the world went still, people aren't allowed out of the house without a mask and hand sanitiser, having to keeping 6 feet from others, the world had slowed down. less people working and walking down the street, shopping Isles cleared because of panic.

"yes kageyama" "put it in! Put it in!" " just push it in the hole" "come one I want to take a photo!"
"Shut up dumb ass" kageyama said while putting his last piece of the puzzle in the gap, "WE DID IT" Hinata was so happy they could finally finish the puzzle they had been working on for 2 whole weeks.
"What should we do next kageyama! " Hinata filled with excitement thinking about other things they could do "I don't know, watch a movie?" Kageyama not motivated to do anything else "no that's boring bakeyama" hinata says with a pout "well it's not like we can go play volleyball! Everything closed! And apparently we aren't allowed to go see anyone else unless their your family or people in you 'bubble' I don't even know what that means!" Kageyama yells with frustration, "fine we can go watch a movie, yeesh" hinata says "sorry, I just hate how this year has started." Kageyama apologises without looking at him.
Kageyama and hinata decided that they would hang out more often throughout the pandemic since there's nothing else to do. Kageyama is an only child so he gets bored at home by hisself, his parents don't come home anymore they just come for a 10 minute visit every once in a while, so having hinata around really helps him stay positive. Hinata on the other hand has a sister and a stay at home mom, he feels the need to go and hangout with a male friend at least once in a while.
"kageyama, it's cold" hinata says curling up in a ball on the couch "go get a blanket then" kageyama said while putting the DVD in the movie player " but your house is so big, and I don't even know where you keep the blankets" hinata stretches out over the couch "look behind you Dumb ass" kageyama says pointing behind the cold red head, hinata pokes his head over the couch to see a thick blue blanket neatly folded behind him "oh!" .
(About an hour later)
"Kageyama, I'm hunnggrrryyyy" hinata whines "what do you want me to do about it?" Kageyama growls without looking away from the big screen in front of them, they decided on watching 'The Avengers' cause the other movies were crappy kid cartoons. "BUT, PLEASSEEE CAN YOU MAKE ME SOMETHING" hinata begged while shaking Kageyama"why can't you?" Kageyama shoved hinata away "cause your a really good cook kageyama, please"
Hinata begged more softly "agh, fine then what do you want" kageyama was hungry his self  "just a omelet NO onion and HEAPS of cheese" hinata ordered "come on then" kageyama says while staying up from the couch "what? Why do I have to come too?" Hinata whines "well if you want something to eat you have to help"
" fine."

Hey guys,
My first chapter feeling kinda weird cause I've never done this hahah 😀 I'm curious on what you guys think 🤔 anyway have a good day next chapter will be out when it ready :)