chapter 8 pay back!!

Aleighcia POV
As I walked downstairs I seen the boys walking up to tylas room. I spoke and hugged them but they was in a rush.I walked in to get the snickers but as I was pressing B4 I herd laughing down the hall so I looked and it was justice and her crew. My bold ass stepped out and hopped on butt I was being carryed out the hospital with a gun at my head. I was wondering who the fuck was carrying me I was being put in a all black truck. But I remember I had my purse and it had my mace tazzer and gun in it.I was saying to myself and thinking what would my farther do I was so calm into I was being touched on in my basketball shorts and this shit ain't rea happen like this I reached in my pures for my mace but instead I grabbed my gun and shot it was like 4 wanna be thug ass niggas jazmine and justyyce in the truck but as soon as I shot I hoped out because we were still in the parking lot. I ran as fast as I could but I was being shot at I screamed for help I was shot in my right arm the pain was horrible as soon as I was in the hostpital I was in shock I ran to the desk and nurses came for me I was being put in room 113 next to tylas I wanted to call them but my phone and purse was in that truck.but instead I yelled. Marcus had barged in.

WHAT HAPPEND? He yelled.i got shot omw to get tylas snacks they came and got me I yelled.he was confused! who came and got u sus? He replied.

Justyecce and her goons I said as I was trying to roll over but that was a failure.

I'ma kill them niggas he said with that scary threatened look on his face.i be back he said.

As Marcus was walking out the nurse was walking in. She said the bullet didn't go in it just came so close it left a burn and pulled off some skin witch caused it to bleed.she gave me a couple of stitches and gave me my cream I had to rub on twice a day and pain pills. She told me I would be good to go after I sign some papers.

Ruth and arreon came in and was shocked I laughed at the looks on there faces it was priceless. They said out loud what the hell not my other sister .I laughed calm down yall I'm not shot it just skimed my skin witch I had to have stitches I explained to them.

So when can u come home they asked. I said right now I just have to sighn this last paper give me 10 mins. They said okay and I told arreon to go back in there with tyla. So she did .As we walked into tylas room we all set down and got caught up on each other.tyla was getting out at 9 tomaro morning and visitation hours were up in 1 hour. We were all asleep on the couch wile Chris was in the bed with tyla. When the nurse walked in and said we could stay the night and just leave in the morning with her if that was fine with us we all shook our heads and went back to sleep. It was a good thing we didn't have to sleep with one eye open because are security guard big ROD was with us. Yes u guys are probably thinking if he was at the game then why did we get shot. NO he dose not go to our games or every were with us. But I guess he will have to now.

Ruth P.O.V

6 hours later....

I woke up with a major head ake I was starving. It was 8 in the morning and everyone else was sleep but big rod.and I wanted some IHOP chocolate chip pancakes and bacon.so I asked big rod to take me and he said yes. As we pulled up to IHOP I ordered my babe's favorite and tyla, areon, aleshia, chris, and August the same thing but with regular pancakes. As we pulled up to the window I handed her a 50 dollar bill cause are bill came to 48 dollars . We were on are way back to the hostpital and had 20 mins be for she was realesed. We got into the room to see everyone up and moving. I got breakfast I yelled out every one came running over I couldn't help but to say fat asses. We all finished are food and it was time to go we signed her out and all drove to the house. As we pulled up and I typed in the pass word to the gates to our home. We finally pulled up and tyla said home at last.we all got out including the boys. Since they had a key Chris opened the door . Thanks big head I said hitting his butt . He said stop with that fruity shit mookie that's what my nickname was for him I just laughed. Who said it was fruity! He gave me the eyes and picked me up and slammed me on the couch and tickled me. That's when we started resaling and arreon jumped in in then chris . After that I walked up stairs to get in the shower but I needed my body wash I was all out of. So I walked down stairs in my bath robe and got my baby wash out of tylas bathroom Marcus screamed out loud that big Juicy ass is all mine. I laughed and shook my head whatever stinker. after my hot shower I got out and lotioned my body down. Then went in my closet and wanted to put on something cute but simple as I was picking out my out fit Marcus walked in and was picking his close out from the other closet he asked did we want to match and I said yes what we wearing. He said some rocks and our he's mine and she's mine shirts I said coo but what shoes he said some tims and the gucci belt I brought u! and the watch? I asked. He said yes babe. As I was bending over I felt him stare a hole in my ass . I turned around and said can I help u playfully rolling my eyes. He said nah your just so damm gorgeous and perfect. I just shook my head and said thanks stinker.

Anytime poohpooh that was are nick names.

After we were done getting dressed I set down at my vanity to do my hair and my make up. Once I was done wonding my hair I did my make up and put on some clear shinny lip gloss and added my Dimond studs with my 3000 dollar chain Marcus got both of us on easter last year. I looked in the mior and I was felling my self. As I walked down stairs every body was dressed and ready to go out to eat. As we set and talked about what we wanted to do we decided on shopping at the mall and chinnes food . As we were locking up the house I forgot my purse up stairs so big rod unlocked it for me and I ran upstairs and changed my pures out to my black gucci one .I'm weared about wearing different designer's together I don't know y. I then went to the hall were we kept are safe and grabbed 18,000 because when I shop I shop hard. after locking up and getting in Marcus car! his blue camero drop top he wanted us to ride in. we got to the mall.

As we walked in we wanted to eat first and we couldn't separate cause there was only one big rod and 7 of us . We got are food and sat down and ate. After we were done we threw are trash away. We all decided to go to the Michel kors store .

We walked in and I fell in love with this watch so I got me and Marcus one because my baby deserves it. All together I ended up getting 3 purses and 3 pair of flats for church and 2 watches as I was walking up to the counter Marcus walked up with 4 purses for me and 4 watches we bought the stuff together but I wanted to pay he said no and gave me that Look he paid and I walked off he said awn my poor baby got a attitude I said yes I wanted to pay this time your always paying .

HOW MUCH WAS IT ? I said ..don't worry about it stinkstink whatever poohpooh I said. When we walked out of Michael kors me and the girls wanted to go to Victoria secret! We walked in and I got some more pure seduction spray lotion and body wash. I also got 15 panties and 10 bottles of body spray . Then went to the bra section witch had an huge sell by 5 get one free so I did. As I was checking out Marcus came with a whole lot of things from thongs to bras to spray and others I shook my head and smiled even though my stinkie knows I hate thongs but he loves them so I let it roll off and this time I payed for my own self . As we all cashed out the boys and us wanted to go get the new fruity pebble foams that dropped today and 7 pairs were being hold by our plug for 580$.We walked I'n and all got the shirt and sweat shirt to go and of course the Bennie to match are childish asses. I also needed some roshies to work out in so I got 2 pair of those and we cashed out I let Marcus pay this time we finally discussed on taking turns paying thank god I said in my head.

We finally finished shopping at the mall. When we were walking out we seen jazmine talking to justyyce at the food court. We didn't pay them any attention .We were going to fuck them up once tylas arm gets better.