Just the beginning!

Ruths P.O.V
we were pulling off and I called the clean crew and gave them the address get there now and get that shit cleaned up I said sternly in the phone.

Once we pulled up at the trap every body hoped out I grabbed justyyce by her hair and drug that bitch and took her to the basement.

U wanna be a big gurl huh I yelled at justyce then I'ma treat u like u a big gurl.

U ain't gone do shit bitch she said loud with a huge smirk on her face.

U got a lot of balls to disrespect a bad bitch I laughed.

Get her tied up I yelled to the workers and they did as they were told.

I walked out to get some fresh air and was being called back in

What I answered? I had no feelings at this moment I'ma handle this thot like the bad bitch I am!

She's ready!

I walked back in and seen her laughing in the chair I walked up on her and beat her face with the back of my gun.

Speak bitch!

I ain't saying shit she said laughing.

I pulled out my gun and sent to hot bullets through her foot.

She cried in pain.

Now I'm going to tell u one more time speak bitch.

Okay ..Okay she yelled! King killed him she said crying he lives in Atlanta and is known as the king around there he shot your dady 2 years ago and is still looking for yall and he is going to be making his moves quick and there ain't no stopping him he's a boss and he's bad he's untouchable.

I Laughed At what she just said but wanted to cry for my dad's death and I was heated I wanted revenge now and I mean right now!

The only ones that are untouchable I's us and we're the bad bitches that run the show so he's going to regret the mistake that he is about to make he must got some nerve he ain't nun but a notha wanna be on top no good ass nigga and ain't even made it past my fams level yet I scoffed at her!

She just sat there crying in pain u will be the one that regrets for ever fucking with her I smirked and pointed towards tyla!

If ur not ment to be in this game then don't put your self in it I back handed her this is for bad bitches that put there life at risk .

Tylas P.O.V

I walked over to Ruth were she' was hitting justyyce.

I got it from here sis!

Ight handle this bitch then sis she smirked back.

I walked over to justyyce.... u must thank u doin sumn bitch I laughed in her face.didint u call me horse head bitch I said as I punched her in her nose causing it to bleed.

Tell me where exactly king lives I yelled at her.
No bitch just go ahead and kill me she cried!
Haha u thought it was going to end this easy I laughed then kicked her in her head don't call me a bitch in less it's said as boss bitch I mugged her.
I took my gun and shot at her nee u going to tell me where he stay at now hoe.

He stays on 1800 Broadway downtown Atlanta she yelled.

Don't raise your voice I said grabbing her by her hair and pounding her face against the brick wall. U don't know who u messing with and I warned your ass but you don't noe when to stop spat in her face.

Is there anything else I need to know about hoe because If I find out your lying when we talk to jazmine were going after your family.

One more thing she said they know where u live and they coming one day this week she cried out to me .

Good looking bitch and with that being said I sent hot bullets flying through her Bodie.

What yall lookin at clean that shit up yall get paid for a reason I said to the clean up crew.