17

"Hey, you're not a burden. We love having you around. We're all excited to get to know the Grace that Arizona knows. We hear so much about you, and I am so happy that I get to know you more. I know you're such a special girl," April said. I nodded, and I rested my head on her shoulder as she just held onto me. "Deep breath," she said. I took a deep breath with her and then exhaled as we counted with our fingers. "Do you want to help me move things out of the room?" I nodded, as I got up, and she held out her hand, I put my hand in hers and followed her to the room. She started blasting music, as I didn't even hear the front door close to Meredith and Lexie arriving home. I heard a thud, as I looked towards the door, and back at April. "Just them getting home," she said, grabbing my hands twirling me around. I nodded and kept dancing around with her. I heard a knock and saw Meredith as she waltzed in, dancing around with us. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, as she kissed my cheek, and twirled me around.

"Dancing it out?" She asked. I nodded, as she smiled and danced, as Lexie, Jo, and Arizona walked up, watching us. Arizona walked in, grasping onto my hand, and dancing with me, as I smiled. Jo and Lexie soon started dancing with all of us, as another song came on, and had more of a beat as we all jumped around, shouting to the words. I soon stopped dancing as I was out of breath, and Arizona wrapped her arms around me, kissing my head.

"Water break?" I nodded, as I held her hand, as she led me to the kitchen. Jo and Lexie followed us downstairs as we sat down to get a drink of water. I drank my water and saw my phone in the same spot. I wanted to look, but also, I wanted to ignore any messages coming through. I grabbed my phone, and then sat on the couch, as Jo joined me, and we picked a movie to watch, as I brought my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. Jo smiled as the movie started, and we were quoting parts of the movie, as I couldn't hear what they were doing upstairs due to the music.

"How are you?" Jo asked. I shrugged and handed her my phone as she saw that Anna had blown up my phone. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder, bringing me in close to her. We were both laying on the couch, snuggled up under the big comforter as I drifted off to sleep, and Jo soon fell asleep with me.

"Aw, look at them," Lexie said, walking downstairs. Meredith and Arizona looked over the railing as they smiled at me, and Lexie opened the door to Callie, as she walked upstairs to Arizona.

"Hey, you," Callie said, wrapping her arms around Arizona.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" Arizona asked while organizing my clothes in a dresser.

"It went okay, all broken bones fixed today, I missed you," she said, kissing down her neck. Arizona smiled and stopped her.

"I'm happy to hear your day went well," she said.

"What's wrong?" Callie asked.

"I just want to help Meredith finish Gracie's room. I want to help her ease into this transition by her having her own safe space," Arizona explained.

"What about date night?" Callie asked. Arizona looked up, totally forgetting.

"Callie, I'm sorry, it totally slipped my mind, so much has been going on between work and home. Can we reschedule?" She asked, looking at her. Callie looked hurt and started walking out of the room, as Arizona pulled Callie's hand into her room.

"You haven't had a lot of time with her moving in," Callie said.

"Callie, I'm sorry. I'm trying. My baby sister needs me, she's not one to ask for help, she's very independent. She just moved in yesterday..." Arizona said. 

"Can't we just snuggle up, and hang out tonight?" Callie said, pouting. Arizona had a bad gut feeling, but she couldn't be at 3 places at once.