Chapter 01

———-
"Sign me up He said! Way to go spark plug!" Jay yelled at Kai. As he and the other ninja besides Leo were pulling the horse carriage. Leo was laying next to Sensei, Sleeping still as sensei 'Meditated'.

"I sense this is some strange team building exercise" Zane commented on the situation.

Cole sighed "Just keep pulling, we have a long way to go"

"So where did Sensei find you four?" Kai asked trying to start up a conversation.

"Let's just say if it weren't for sensei Wu, I don't think we would have ever be seen together" Cole replied. "I was testing my limits with Leo, who wanted to travel"

' Cole is seen climbing a mountain with Leo in a harness on his back holding their bag and take pictures of the view with his camera, when they stumble across Sensei Wu.'

"I was testing my invention" Jay told them.

'Jay is shown to be testing his gliders, witch were working well until he crashed through a build board, Noticing sensei wu after the crash.

"And I was testing myself" Zane added lastly.

'Zane is shown meditating under frozen water, but almost drowns when he sees sensei Wu who was underwater the whole time.'

"Your right, if it weren't for Sensei Wu no of us would-" Kai was cut off by Sensei Wu. "Shhh, we are here"
The four ninja stop pulling and Leo wakes up from the movement stopping and hops down next to Cole. A bo-Staff in hand.

"The caves of despair. Samukai must be close to unearthing the Scythe of Quakes. Remember, do not use the weapon for its power-" Jay cuts sensei off. "Yeah Yeah yeah, it's too much for us mortals. Alright guys, Let's Chop-Socky this Lemonade stand! Cole you got the plan?" Jay asks him.

"Sure do! First well lower our selves down, then- Yes Leo?" Cole asks, looking at the male tapping his shoulder.

"K-Kai G-one" Leo Stuttered out. Cole looks at the others and notices Kai is gone.

"He's right, Where is Kai?" Cole questions. The ninja look around before spotting him on ground level already.

Jay sighs. "Let's Go"

The four ninja ditch their plan, and proceeded to follow Kai.
But Kai is seen by one of the skeletons. To prevent the warrior from alerting the others,  Leo quickly hit the skeleton in the chest with his bow staff then swept it off its feet, as the skeleton fell to the floor he ripped its arms off quickly and shoved them in its mouth. He took so near by rope and tied it up and put the body in a dark corner.

When Leo turned back to look at the others he just saw shocked faces.
He tiled his head in confusion.

"Remind me not to get on his bad side"  Jay whispered to Zane who nodded.
The three boys quickly shook of their shock and continued on.

Kai looks at where Samukai is and noticed the map. "The Map!" He whisper yelled.

Back with the ninja who where at the conveyer belt. As the skeleton army are busy collecting rocks One skeleton, Nuckal noticed something he considers special. Mean while Cole,Jay,Zane, and Leo (with a little help from The others because of his twitching) ride the conveyer belt unnoticed.