Chapter 1

Yaomomo's POV
Those nights I went restless, no book or tea could make me feel sleepy or want to sleep. Though, her tunes were a lullaby to my ears.
Resting my head against my wall, I heard her strum a guitar gentle as ever, practising her vocal cords along with the tune. Kyoka Jirou was her name, little did she know. She helped me every night relentlessly.
I had worked on a letter for her, dabbing the quill into ink, I added the last touch and sealed it. I slid it under her door in hopes of her seeing it, I pleaded that she'd like it. 

Kyoka's POV
I strummed my guitar, in the corner of my eye I saw an unknown figure's hand slide a note under my door, I dropped my guitar carefully on my bed and gracefully picked up the letter.
Inspecting it carefully I opened it, the initials of Momo was there, I read it with care, savouring every little word and detail she put into it.

The letter;
Dear Kyoka,
Hello, Yaoyorozu here.I must say your guitar playing is quite beautiful, I am in awe and adore it. The sweet melodies you play truly help me sleep at night, thank you Kyoka-san, do not stop playing as you have such a talent for music, I wish the best of luck to you. 
Sincerely, you're best friend. Momo Yaoyorozu. 💕

Kyoka's POV
I read through it carefully, my fair skin blushing lightly.  She made my heart fluster and made me feel light headed, I had a crush on her for awhile now and knowing she loved my music skills made me fall in love with her even more, though, could she ever return those feelings I had for her?

Editor's Note: Hi guys! Spark here, should I continue this story or not, leave it in the comments or if you're one of my discord friends just message! 🎶