Chapter 3

Editor's note: HEY HEY HEY! I am not dead I have just been busy haha, this chapter was late and short, i'm soooo sorry for that. I will be publishing a kuroken story while working on this story as well, besides that, enjoy!

————————————————————————————————-

Momo's POV

"Mmm..." I groaned opening my tired eyes to see a familiar purple haired girl laying on my chest, it was none other then Jirou. My face was bright red, how did we end up like this!? Jirou groaned, curling up in a ball, though, never letting me let go of her. "Yaoyorozu, ribbit, it's time to— go..." a green haired girl stood there at my door shocked of what was happening before her eyes. "Asui-san, this is a misunderstanding." I said, knowing she was fully aware this was not a misunderstanding, "right, okay. Ribbit, see you at class." Spoke Asui in her cute yet monotone voice. I sighed, slightly rubbing Jirou's back, smiling I was once more at peace. "Oh." was all that came out from a certain tired person's mouth. "Oh dear, Jirou, I just— woke up like this and didn't want to disturb your sleep so I let you be. I'm sorry!" I wailed. "I— it's fine, I should get going now. Though, I ask of you to meet me at ******* after school, come wearing something nice— I mean not that what you usually wear isn't! You always look stunning!" She panicked, grabbing her guitar she fled out of my room quickly, oh dear. What a bizarre morning. I took a deep breath and got ready for whatever today could bring upon me, nothing could go to well. Yet, I had somewhat hope that whatever Jirou wanted me for would bring me joy. I smiled and left my dorm to go to class hoping it would finish sooner then i'd usually hope it would.