Part 4

Next day
Mm

Laksh sat for breakfast. He understood that his family is still not ready to speak to him.
After breakfast, he looked at all the ladies.

Getting annoyed by their silence, he opened his mouth "mom, please stop this..."

Ap : accha, then will you do whatever I say?
L : I will do as you say, but except my marriage.

Ap : don't worry, this time I won't talk about marriage. Wait for a minute.

She went inside her room, and brought something wrapped with a small handkerchief. She placed it on laksh's hand.

Laksh got confused : what's this mom??!
Ap : give this to ragini..
Lak : mom?!!!
Ap : it's my order.

Laksh opened the kerchief and saw there were two designed gold bangles.

Ap : I thought to give these bangles to her when she come here as daughter-in-law. But, you...

She dragged the words "you canceled this alliance....these bangles I bought it specially for her.. I don't want to give this to anyone.. But now she is not going to be part of our family, that's why...."

L : but mom, it will be more better if you give rather than me giving her!

Ap : laksh understand it na. it's like a tradition in our family. If I give, I'll be considered as her mother-in-law. You are getting my point right??!!

Laksh confused "is there such tradition? For pari bhabhi, you gave it?"

Ap immediately "laksh, don't ask questions to me if you don't know anything about our tradtions. You said you won't deny my order"

Ap was hoping in her mind he doesn't refuse to meet ragini.

Laksh sighed "But I don't want to go to her home and give this in front of her family. Mom, you call her and ask her where she can come?"

Ap said "don't speak like as if you are meeting her first time.. you know her academy right. She will be there now, you go there."

Laksh "mom, are you asking me go till there. it's two hours from here. You call her and speak to her"

Ap : she is working there. tu waise bhi free hi ghum raha hai aaj. Can't you drive till there?

Laksh sighed looking at the bangles in disbelief and said "yeah, as you say" and then left the home. Ap, uttara and pari kept peeping out till he left in his car and soon after he left, the trio laughed looking at each other loudly.

Pari : waww mummy ji, waww.. you are so awesome. what a plan??! fantastic!!

Utt : I must take some lessons from badima. I too want to become smart like her. tradition... mother-in-law... wahhh... it's easy to convince laksh bhai...

Ap too laughed along with them, "he wants to meet her.. he just tries to put an act, nahi jaana hai, nahi baat karna hai, do ghanta door hai.. then he agrees"

Pari and uttara laughed at that. Then the trio dispersed.
..
..
..
Academy

Outside laksh got down from his car. He stepped inside the academy. As he walked, his bad luck, swara was standing there. Swara fumed to see him there.

Seeing him, she taunted him, "what made you come till here? you came here to see if ragini is fine or not? I won't let you meet her. Don't spoil her peaceful mood. Out out right now. you have your girlfriend now, go to her, not ragini."

Laksh gave an annoying look to her.

Seeing him not moving even an inch, she shouted "didn't you hear what I said? I said move out" she mumbled scolding "useless watchman, pata nahi kya karta hai. strangers are not allowed inside our academy"