─﹔ 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗂𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾

𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟫

              𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. A soldier crossing enemy lines waiting to be captured. "I should not be here", she mutters to herself looking around trying to stay at ease. Her arms were holding her chest, as she felt her heart racing making her feel like she was running out of air.

She had been to the SM buildings a few times already, but the uncertainness and slight panic it caused her seemed to never fully go away. She was a deer hiding from the hunters; and whenever they had managed to spot her, Mia always feared that they would either kick her out of the building or offer her a trainee position. Something that oddly had happened on more than a few occasions.

She could never guess if some of the staff genuinely did not know she was already an idol under YG, or they just simply decided to ignore that tiny fact when they watched her in the hallways. Mia let out a tired sigh and continued making her way across the lobby to the elevator.

It was a Friday afternoon, so there wasn't much of the staff around, just trainees in different practice rooms. The girl arrived in a short time to the floor, where usually Girls Generation rehearsed on. Mia knew all of them but still decided to wait in the hallway for Taeyeon to come out.

She leaned against the wall for the next minutes, just staring at her feet. Youngbae had promised to have ready a bowl of pasta for her by the time she got to the dorm, so the girl was excited about that.

They didn't have an upcoming schedule after the hectic year that was 2008, so Mia over the last months since her accident had started gaining the weight she had lost; her members had made sure of it. Her face no longer shallow and her bones were no longer sticking out like she was a corpse. In part, she felt relief for her restored energy but her old thoughts still clouded her mind from time to time. it wasn't easy.

In the company at least, were preparing for the debut of 2ne1 in the next couple of months. So, the group was out of the spotlight for a short while. Mia couldn't be more relieved by that. Not having to worried about the media felt like her first breath of fresh air in years.

She had noticed his heavy stare between her thoughts but had decided to ignore it. She was used to people gawking, but after even fifteen minutes his eyes seemed to not leave her figure from the other ends of the hall.

"Could I at least get a name?" She raised the question barely in a whisper as she played with the ends of her hair. "I mean it's odd that you have been looking at me since almost twenty minutes ago and, I don't believe we have met."