The sad night

I was walking home, it was a dark and cold night, the sky wasn't brighter like other days.
       I was alone.

Passing 100 streets walking in the cold i started to feel bad like a dead lady.

I was just thinking in that sad night when i was at home and i found my best friend, my cat dead in my room.

                    ❁    ❁    ❁    ❁ 

Returning to that day in the morning, it was a beautiful day, the sun was so big that his heat passed through my curtains to my frozen room.

I woke up, i ate a banana with chocolate and i get prepared to work.

I was almost prepared to go out but i was forgetting something "my cat" i search in all my little house for hours but i didn't found her anywhere so i decided to go.

After 4 hours i came back home i really forgot that my cat was lost so i continue with my day.

At night i was feeling like something was wrong, my cat wasn't at home i didn't know were he could go so i start shouting to her but he didn't came, i was so scared because i didn't have friends, we were just me and my cat alone.

I decided to go to my room, when i was there i found blood behind my bed, it was so rare my cat was good and healthy, i watched behind and i found her.
      In that moment i felt so alone with a big hole inside me, i was so bad.

I took him with a plastic bag and i put him in a cardboard box, i made a little pot in the garden and buried it.

I didn't sleep that night because of the pain i had.
     The hours passed and passed until a little ray of sunshine passed through my curtain.

I didn't went to work, i stayed all day in my house, i didn't eat nothing.
     At night i decided to go out to breathe walking around Seoul.

                 ❁   ❁   ❁   ❁    ❁    ❁