Keeps getting worse.

Hi guys chapter two already!
Hope you'll like it let me know!
Love you guys!
——————————————
TW
EXTREMELY SAD ALL THE BEST!
{private messages between Harry and Louis}

Louis
Hi Harold I'm back obviously you did not see it but I tweeted abt how ranting helped me yesterday and there were some supportive ones but also a few just talking abt how I'm an attention seeker and again that I should k word myself.
I'm just going to say the truth it's just going to come out.
The people hating on me were provoked by my friends here. We were really close but then I don't know if I did something wrong or was it a misunderstanding . They thought that whenever I ranted or took their help it was for attention and they left me right when I needed them the most. They wanted to a few people about the situation which I did too so that's alright but I guess the people believed them now I get hate I don't know why it's so bad maybe they want me to feel things they think I lied about I don't know.
That's the trith Harold
Sorry if thwir are spellint errors I can't really see properly cause I've started crying now.
Anyways bye pop star
-Louis :)

LouisLoves1D
Hi guys I've been recieving a lot of hate recently and it's really affecting my mental health can I please kindly ask people to stop.

{100 likes, 10 retweets, 20 comments}

ONLY1D:  stop trying to seek attention. You're not really hurt just make people feel that way so that they sympathise with you!

TPWKPLEASE: hey I hope people stop. You're amazing and I love your account don't listen to them!!
{1 reply}
LouisLoves1D: TPWKPLEASE Thank you that means a lot! I'll try not to take what they say to heart! Thanks love! :)
{liked by TPWKPLEASE}