Its getting better?

Hi it's a happy chapter at least i hope it turns out to be!
Let me know if you'll like it constructive criticism is always appreciated especially cause I've just started out i kind of need!
Anyways i hope you enjoy this no trigger warnings!!
————————————-
{private messages between Louis and Olive}
(QUICK AN Olive is a pet name for Olivia)

Olive: Hey louis I'm just messaging to remind you i love you and I'm here for you i need to go to sleep now but i love you so much. I'll never leave you its not possible to leave you i love you so much.
{9 hours ago}

Louis: Thank you so much love. I love you too and I couldn't possible dream to leave you either.

Olive: Ofc! Anytime Lou! I hope you know I'm right here for you?

Louis: I do and it means a lot. Ok thats enough sap for the day how are you?

Olive: Really good actually there was this funny incident in college today.

Louis: I want to know tell me know I demand you to! I swear if you wont tell me you'll regret it!

Olive: Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Louis: Yes I did. Now tell me!

Olive: So we had this online seminar with an abroad university. So anyways during the seminar this kid doesn't realize her mic is unmuted in the meet and she starts singing! The most hilarious thing was that while we were hearing her sing (she sings well) the conductor of the seminar said 'Let her finish her show' and we waited for the song to get over and then muted her!

Louis: I already like the person who conducted the seminar! That's hilarious Olive!

Olive: I know I feel bad for the kid but she'll get thru it!
So how are you Lou?

Louis: I'm ok.

Olive: Louis?

Louis: Yes Olivia??

Olivia: Truthfully please?

Louis: Im fine Olive.

Olive: Louis please I can feel it tell me! I can try to help you!

Louis: Ok I'm not fine alright! I'm just sad it's normal.

Olive: Louis can I ask you a question only reply if you are comfortable ok?

Louis: sure!

Olive: Did you relapse?
(Seen)
Louis you leaving me on seen gave me the answer! It's alright you know I'm proud of you for holding on so long!

Louis: Thanks Olive I don't want to talk about it though sorry.

Olive: Hey we don't need to at all! It's your choice I don't get to decide if you want to talk abt something or not! But just I want you to remember I love you and I'm right here for you!!

Louis: Thanks love I love you too! Just promise me one thing however attention seeking it is just don't leave me?

Olive: I won't promise I won't.

Louis: I love you!

Olive: I love you too! Ok sorry need to go let's talk later alright!! Byeee

Louis: Bye Olive
(Seen)
__________________

{private messages between Harry and Louis}

Louis:
Hey Harold!
I'm in a good mood today!!
Olive is so sweet I love her so much she promised to stay but aren't promises made to be broken?
I hope not this one.
Anyways goodnight!
Bye Harry :)

{3hrs later}

(Seen)