Chapter 1

Danielle and her best friend jaina live together. But one day Jainas other friend Stefania moved in so they were 3 people in the house. And they don't liked it

Danielle hated Stefania. She hated everything about her. They live for 2 months now together and she hated it. Every day was badder than the others with her

Stefania screams the whole time when she's calling someone.
She doesn't clean up the kitchen after cooking the whole time.
She gets so mad fast and her family always comes to their house without saying something before . This annoys danielle much 

But Danielle is not the only one ! Stefania hates Danielle aswell.
Danielle never do something apart from sports and sitting the whole day infront of the tv.
She is like a monkey to jaina and always eats stefanias food in the fridge.

Stefania is also annoyed by danielles mood all the time. Danielle is happy and smiling all the time but is stefania around she's a bitch. Stefania never did something bad at the beginning but Danielle hated her. So they started fighting more and tries everything to annoy the other person.

One time Danielle thought about being a bitch and mean to stefania so much that stefania moves out. Didn't work and now they hate each other more.

***

"Ouh so you and him are together" Danielle stood in the kitchen with jaina talking about jainas realtionship "I think yes" jaina answered proudly and not even seconds later Danielle jumped, screamed and laughed around.

Jaina was her best friend and she wanted everything good from the world for her.
Danielles love life wasn't the best so she concentrated more on jainas love life.

"What are you so happy about" Stefania joined them in the kitchen "nothing" Danielle stopped jumping and smiling when she saw stefania.
Danielle hopes it's hurts Stefania.

These moments really kinda hurt stefania but she ignored it. I mean she's not a bit nicer to Danielle so she has no right to complain.

Stefania also tried to get Danielle out of the house but nothing. She was so despairing that she really tried to be nice to Danielle.

And there is this one day where they really played video games with jaina without saying anything mean but the next day everything was normal again

***
On an other day :

Danielles POV:
Today will be a good day. I have a date with my high school friend. We met again last week and he asked me out.

*flashback*

"Danielle hi nice to meet you again"  he came closer to me to hug me but I can't say who he is

"Hi uhm who are you again" I laughed awkwardly "ahh yes right Jacob" I remembered when he said his name

We talked a lot about our life's now

"Maybe you want to talk more on a breakfast" he smiled at me "yes why not" i smiled too

"Next Week?" He asked me "next week" I agreed but before he can walk away "is it a date" I asked him

"Sorry- I just want to know how to dress" I felt awkward "if you want it to be a date , than it is a date"

"So yes" i said proudly and he started laughing

*flashback end*

I don't know if we would be a good couple or something but the good thing is : the whole day I'm away from stefania.

"The red or blue dress" I asked jaina when I came down with my two dresses in the hand. I hold them in front of me so she can see how it would look like.