💚Kiss the Cook (Katsuki Bakugo)

Request: none, I was bored as fuck|
Anime: Boku No Hero Academia
Lime

Warning: this contains smut and leads up to a lemon after the chapter ends. (no lemon tho), and swearing. If you feel uncomfortable with any of this, just move on.

Y/n's POV

It had been a long day of work, and I just wanted to get home to my wonderful boyfriend. As my front door came into view, I let out a sigh of relief. I got my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door with a satisfying click. I hung up my jacket, took off my shoes, and followed the amazing smell of dinner into the kitchen. 

When I walked in, I was greeted by the sight of my blond boyfriend in a pink apron that had "Kiss the Cook" printed on it, making ramen on the stove. A blush made its way onto my face when I realized that he barely had anything else on besides the apron. He had obviously taken his shirt off earlier to reveal his chiseled chest and defined six-pack. I snuck around the granite island to see that he only had a pair of tight sweatpants on. I chuckled to myself and wrapped my arms around Katsuki's waist while I rested my head on his bare shoulder.

This obviously startled him because he set off a few explosions in his palms and stilled. This just made me laugh and kiss his cheek.

"YOU BASTARD! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU WERE COMING HOME EARLY?!" He yelled with a red face.

"Babe, why don't you have any clothes on? Did you want me to fuck you when I got home?~" I whispered in his ear.

"Wha-WHAT? N-NO! I-I mean, I wouldn't mind that..." I quickly turned him around and grabbed the straps of the apron he was wearing. "WaIT, I- MMMPH" 

I cut him off with a deep kiss on the lips. It sounded like he was gonna try and say something to me, but he gave up and wrapped his arms around my neck. I decided to deepen the kiss and bit his lip for permission, but he grinned into the kiss and denied it.

"Katsuki~" I broke the kiss and whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver in my arms as I kissed down his neck, making the blond let out a long string of sexy moans. When I kissed under his chin, however, his breath hitched and his hips thrusted against my leg, allowing me to feel his boner.

"Such a naughty boy, Katsuki. I hope you didn't plan anything tonight~" I whispered.

~End~

Good lord, what is wrong with me...

Anyway, if this gave you inspiration for a request, just send me a dm with these details:

1. The anime/book/movie the character(s) (is/are) from
2.
the character(s) x reader
3. if it's romantic or platonic
4. if you want it to be fluff, more on the romantic side, smut/lemon, lime, or angst
5. the basic plot
6. if you have a title or if I should come up with one myself
7. some info about Y/n
8. Any AUs I need to know about

Alright, bye y'all!
-Amalia
He/they