Chapter 1~Y/N's Story

Y/N POV

I'm Y/N Y/L/N, I'm Steve Rogers' best friends. We met at a robbery that happened at my old job.

FlashBack

I was just starting my first shift at Jo's Chinese food palace and halfway through someone came up to the counter.

Without looking up, "Welcome to Jo's Chinese palace, how can I help you today?"

"I'm here for pickup." The person says.

"Alright, can I get the name for your order?" I ask politely while looking up.

My body filled with fear when I saw a gun aimed at my head.

"Give me the money out the register. Now!" the robber told me.

"I don't think so," I say with a sudden burst of courage.

I slowly removed myself from behind the counter. The robber continued to point the gun solely at me. Luckily the exit of the counter is away from the door. We had trained for this in training. Jo Cheng, the owner of the restaurant, is very cautious. I get to a point where I'm sure he won't see the door, and tap my foot like we were instructed. The other workers slowly undo the rope that controls the bell for the door and start ushering customers that are behind the robber out the door. While they do that, I activate my powers. My powers consist of Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, and Ferrokinesis. With a small flame in my hand, I start trying to talk the robber out of what they are doing when one of the patrons behind me stands up after seeing the gun.

"Hi. My name is Steve Rogers and I believe you have stepped into the wrong Chinese shop today."

Both the robber and I turn around in shock. I quickly put out the small flame. Captain America was in the house. I silently cheered in my head as his friend stood up as well.

"Bruce Banner. You may know my other persona. He's big and green goes by Hulk."

The robber sets the gun on the counter and bolts.

Steve and Bruce are both receiving applause but they walk over to me.

"Mind if I ask your name?" Steve asks while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N sir."

"Everyone, give it up for Y/N," Bruce yells, and the patrons cheer louder.

While the two are turned around, I sneak out. Little did I know Bruce saw me. They grabbed their food and left.

~1 Week later~

I hear a knock on the door while trying to get ready for a family gathering. I look at the time only 1:15 PM, might as well I have enough time.

I open the door and standing there was Steve Rogers. Crap. Better text my sister.

End of Flashback

That was 5 years ago. After I met them, they slowly trained me after I explained why I didn't want to meet the others. I had been traveling to try and find my soulmate. Now they are forcing me.

"Don't worry you'll find her, Y/N," Steve said. I had come out to the two men after three years.

"It just sucks. I want to meet her already." I say, being a slight brat.

"She"s out there somewhere, just be patient," Bruce says.

"Now come on. Let us go introduce you to the team." Steve says, slightly excited.

We get in and we see only the guys at the moment.

"Guys, I want to introduce you to Y/N. She's the recruit we told you about."

"Hi," I say with a somewhat bored tone.

"Good luck," Steve says and goes and sits down with Bruce.

"Welcome aboard, kid," a man who looked like a rich hippy said.

"Tony Stank right?" he groans slightly while everyone else chuckles.

"Welcome," a red tin man says.

"Toaster," I say with a nod.

Then you see a woman who slipped in while you were talking to Tony, and all of a sudden one of my eyes has color.

"What the..." I mumble under my breath.

She looks me up and down and smiles. "Natasha Romanoff, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well."

"Wait... we're missing someone. where's W-" Steve starts, but a feminine voice cuts him off.

"I'm right here," A woman with an accent close to Russian says.

I look at her and meet her eyes. All of a sudden, I can see in full color.

"What the hell?" I ask looking between the two women.