Chapter 13~ The death of an Angelic being

Micheal's POV

Y/N, the monarch we genuinely love. The only person who can make the satanic twins agree and slightly get along. The monarch from before was somewhat tyrannical during their rule. Y/N dealt with them long ago. 6 Millenia ago, to be exact. The sad thing is that even though we are Heaven's Angels, some of us don't agree with the LGBTQIA community. We all have our own opinions. The monarch from before was largely homophobic and was trying to make it punishable to be part of the alphabet mafia, even for the dead souls. Y/N disagreed with this and decided to take care of it in their own way. The throne challenge. Y/n's powers are slightly overpowered, but they were initially meant to be God's bodyguard.

flashback

Boom

"What is the meaning of this, heavenly guard?" Sefina asked Y/N.

"You are done ruling heaven. I challenge you for the throne, Sefina!" Y/N stated.

"Well, let's get on with it, I guess. To the heavenly colosseum."

At the colosseum, Y/N summoned her sword, Rebellion.

Years before the fight with Li'teral, they had Rebellion that was crafted for our cousin Dante's father

Years before the fight with Li'teral, they had Rebellion that was crafted for our cousin Dante's father. Dante gave it to Y/N as a gift for becoming the Heavenly Guard before he was exiled. Sadly they were broken by Li'teral.

"Prepare to lose, Y/N!" Sefina yelled as she began her attack.

End of flashback

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sefina ended up losing the battle, and Y/N took the throne. Y/N lifted any restrictions on the LGBT community and made heaven a nicer place to live in.

Anyway, back to the present, where Luci and I are in the middle of trying to murder someone.

We made it to Li'teral's Earthly house, and Luci knocked on the door. When the Angel opened the door, his face paled at the sight of us.

"Heeey, Luci, Michael. How are you?" Li said with a nervous chuckle.

"Don't act innocent. You knew what would happen if you went after Y/N again," I told the quivering Angel. "What did we promise you?"

"Pain worse than that of a mother losing a child," Our brother responded.

"Right, well. Today you will die a gruesome death, Li," Lucifer started.

Hours after, Li was tortured and killed.

"Y/N!" I yelled to get their attention.

I had been called to the Heavenly palace because Y/N woke up.

"Michael! Where's Luci?" They asked.

"He was exiled, remember. Not allowed to step foot in heaven without permission from either you or dad." I explained to my sister.

"I, Y/N Morningstar, the heavenly monarch, Lift the cosmic exile on Lucifer Morningstar and call him to my side."

As Y/N said this, their eyes glowed with a beautiful Galaxy purple.

Seconds later, blood-covered Luci stood next to me

Lucifer's POV

While dealing with a dead Li, I was summoned by someone and appeared next to Michael. By who he was standing in front of, I'm gonna take a gander and say it was Y/N.

"So you gonna tell me whose blood that is, Luci? Or are you going to try and wiggle your way out of telling me how you and Michael killed Li'teral?"