chapter 33

A/N : ew babies am i right?
the chapter is kinda long oops enjoy ~ M

⚠️TW hard drugs, babies, implication of seggs, probably more⚠️

———————————

ADDY'S POV :

it's been a week since charlotte had effy. sam has been staying with the two of them at her house so him not being home was kinda weird. it seems that he's become more used to not being so overwhelmed.

today i decided to go over to louis' house this afternoon because it's been a few weeks since i've seen his family and it would be nice.

i got ready just putting on a small amount of makeup and a comfy outfit.

(just imagine something else if u don't like it)

i went downstairs to tell my parents where i would be and left. i walked seeing as it was only a short walk.

after about a 10 minute walk, i ended up at louis' house and his mum answered the door.
"oh hi liz!" i said happy to see her.
"addy it's so lovely to see you, do come in" she offered as she stepped out of the way to let me through.

"louis is in his room i'm pretty sure, i was just about to head out. james is at work and the girls are out, don't have too much fun" she winked making me laugh slightly.

"don't worry about that" i giggled.
"oh yes how's your brother and charlotte doing?" she asked.
"pretty good i think, he's been at her's all week so i think he's getting used to the whole kind of parenting thing now"

"tell him they'll have to bring little effy over to see us at some point" liz insisted, i agreed and with that she had to rush off somewhere.

i walked up the stairs and to louis' room and he wasn't there so i checked back downstairs in the games room where his playstation is. there he was. "hey lou" he turned his head as he heard my voice he took his head set half off, keeping it on one ear.

"hey, come sit" he said waving his hand for me to go over. he was talking to his mates over the headset so i kinda let him do his thing.

he turned his head to face me after a few minutes, reaching out one of his arms then patting his lap asking that i sit there, so i did.

i put my legs either side of him, wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and nuzzled my head into his neck. he put his arms around my back, still keeping them both on the controller playing his game.

i could hear the faint sounds of his friends' voices and him speak back for the next 15 minutes when i started to get extremely bored.

i was leaving tiny kisses all over louis' neck making his ticklish-self giggle a few times. eventually, he put his controller down and spoke, "lads ive got to go i'll be on later".