chapter 17

A/N : the last chapter was something elseeeee, but we move on i guess ~ M

(edited) i forgot to put TW im sorryyyyy but all the usuals xoxoxo

———————————

ADDY'S POV :

i quickly pulled on my clothes as i was getting ready to leave, why was it so awkward? we both got changed and made our way to his front door.
"i'll umm, i'll see you later?" louis said leaning on the open door frame, god why was he so hot i could go again with him stood like that. 'no addy focus' i thought to myself.
"yeah i'll see you around" i just smiled back.

i went to go down the steps when i turned back around and kissed him again quickly, his eyes widened but afterwards he smirked, watching as i walked away down the road.

that was the first time i've had sex since jack, and to be honest with you i don't know if i count that because i never really wanted it or enjoyed it either.

there was something different with louis, i felt safe, i felt secure. like i wasn't being used for once in my life.

i found myself smiling randomly as i walked, what is up with me. this good mood will only last so long though. i slowed down in my tracks, 'what if sam finds out' shit i hadn't thought about he would say, i did just fuck his best friend... my brothers best friend! he can't know about this, he'll go all overprotective older brother on me and 'time to drown this twat' on louis.

LOUIS' POV :

i watched as addy disappeared down my street then went back inside. holy shit. i went and changed my bed covers and washed them myself before anyone else got home.

once that was done i just jumped back onto my bed and stared at the ceiling, smiling like an idiot. i felt happy, this girl made me happy. i mean yeah, i've slept around before but none of those girls, not even my ex who i truly believed that i loved, ever made me feel this sort of joy like addy just did. it sounds so stupid i know but it's true.

i sat up against my headboard and contemplated whether or not i should text addy. i was just about to do it after a few moments of debating with myself when she messaged me first.

addy
thanks btw, i enjoyed today :) xx

louis
i'd be upset if you didn't tbh so i'm
glad haha xx
i enjoyed it too🤭

addy
i wonder if it will ever happen again🤪
lmao sorry to much ill stfu

louis
the cheeseeeeee no i'm kidding😅, i'm
down for it if u are xx

addy
wow i'm surprised🤨
also no telling a single soul
bc if sam found out lord knows what
would happen to both of us

louis
i'll keep it zipped don't you worry darling xx
{a/n : see what i did there😝)

addy
good good xx
i'll text you later i've just gotta go give a
statement at the station

louis
do you need me to come with? xx

addy
i'll be alright but thankyou anyway xx

louis
alr good luck! you'll do amazing xx

i had completely forgotten about her case, it just feels like it was all pushed to the back of our minds. not what happened to her but the fact that it's still not been sorted. she's so strong and i admire that about her. i just wish she could see that.