Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The Delightful Children from down the lane and Mojo Jojo run away. "Dang it they ran away." I said. "It's okay at least you gave those villains quite a scare." Plagg said. "True, definitely true." I said and I turn to the Pink Alicorns. "Nice work Pink Alicorns. You did a great job protecting Mai Valentine and Serenity Wheeler." I said. "Thanks Lizthelion." the entire Pink Alicorns said. "So your Lizthelion?" Mai Valentine asked. "Yep I'm the one and only Lizthelion. Nice to meet you Mai Valentine and Serenity Wheeler." I said. "The pleasure is all mine." Serenity Wheeler said. "So are we the first ones who found you?" Mai Valentine asked. "No, Well you see long story short. I found Numbuh 1's group and sometime later I was found by Yugi Muto and Rebecca Hawkins." I said. "To know the whole story we are going to held a meeting with the others at Lizthelion's place tomorrow Morning." Plagg said. "Ok, question who and what are you?" Mai Valentine asked. "This is Plagg, the Kwami of Destruction. He along With Tikki, who is the Kwami of Creation, had been separated from their owner by Mrs. Mendeleiev who is Akumatized as Kwamibuster and they ended up here in this world. Like Plagg said to know the whole story and stuff. we are going to held a meeting at my place tomorrow morning." I said. "Nice to meet you Plagg." Mai Valentine said. "The pleasure is all mine." Plagg said. "Aren't you the cutest thing?" Serenity Wheeler asked and she tickled Plagg and Plagg laugh. "Hey cut that out." Plagg said as he was getting tickled. "I'm just glad that Yugi and Rebecca are okay. Although I had one question in mind. what's your place called anyway?" Mai  Valentine asked. "Now that you mention it Mai Valentine. Lizthelion took Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda Mr. Crocker, Mrs. Mendeleiev, me, and Plagg to her place Yesterday, but we don't know what's place called." Tikki said. "Oh sorry for not telling you about the place sooner or at the meeting before my comrades and I was sent out to save and rescue Numbuh 1 and the others and stuff, but my place is called the Lionwolf's den apartment." I said. "The Lionwolf's den apartment?" Serenity Wheeler asked and I nodded. "It is the place where not only is where the meeting is being held at, but it is also the place where this group, the Pink Alicorns are escorting you guys to." I said. "In that's the case I am glad that you and the Pink Alicorns came to protect us and take us to your place." Mai Valentine said. "Yeah thank you for protecting me and Mai and giving us the information." Serenity Wheeler said. "You're welcome." I said and everyone heard the bushes moving. "What the quiznak is that?" Layne the Fox asked. "It might be either the Delightful Children from down the lane or Mojo Jojo. They might be coming back with some help to get Mai Valentine and Serenity Wheeler. Everyone, we have to circle up Mai Valentine and Serenity Wheeler for protection." I said. "We're with you Lizthelion." Spyro said. "Thanks Spyro." I said and the bushes are moving closer and closer. "Now circle up." I said and everyone including me and the Kwamis, Tikki and Plagg circle up with Mai Valentine and Serenity Wheeler inside the circle. "Keep your guard up." I said and everyone kept their guard up and the bushes are coming in closer and closer. When it was out of the bushes. It was Duke Devlin, the creator of Dungeon Dice Monsters.