Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Duke Devlin has been appeared. "False alarm. It's just Duke Devlin everyone." I said and everyone felt relieved and we move out of the way. "Duke Devlin." Serenity Wheeler said and she and Mai Valentine are heading to Duke Devlin. "Serenity! Serenity, Mai are you 2 alright?" Duke Devlin asked. "We're ok thanks to her and her team the Pink Alicorns." Mai Valentine said and Duke Devlin looked up and saw me and my comrades. "She and her group, the Pink Alicorns were the ones that were protecting me and Mai" Serenity Wheeler said and Duke Devlin walked towards me and my comrades. "I heard that you protect Mai and Serenity. Thank you Miss umm." Duke Devlin said. "Lizthelion." I said. "You're Lizthelion?" Duke Devlin asked and I nodded. "Yep I'm Lizthelion. Pleasure to make a acquaintance Duke Devlin and you're welcome on protecting Mai and Serenity." I said. "The pleasure is all mine and thank you. So do you control this group the Pink Alicorns and what is the Alicorn?" Duke Devlin asked. "You know I was wondering the exact same thing, what is the Alicorn?" Plagg asked. "And who are you?" Duke Devlin asked. "I'll answer your questions one at a time. Let's start with the Pink Alicorns. The Pink Alicorns are one of the 9 groups that I command. 8 groups, 1 of each group went to 1 of 8 directions looking for you and your friends because Master Eon along with Kids Next Door of sector V, Tommy, The Powerpuff girls, Yugi Muto and Rebecca Hawkins told me that you guys are looking for me and they told me to find you guys along with anyone who is in the search party for me. Anyway while the 8 groups were out searching for you. 1 group, which is my group called the White Lions, more specifically Rainbowfur the Alicorn, Toni the Unicorn, and River the Green Cat stay behind to keep 16 guests, well 19 including you guys safe and made dinner for everyone. When that's happening. The rest of the White Lions and I were on standby waiting on the 1 of the 8 groups to report. The 8 groups are the Pink Alicorns, which is this group, the Black Cats, the Yellow Dogs, the Green Dragons, the Red Foxes, the Orange Tigers, the Purple Bears, and the Blue Wolves." I said. "Ok that makes sense." Duke Devlin said. " I hope 3 of the White Lions are doing okay." I said thinking about Rainbowfur the Alicorn, Toni the Unicorn, and River the Green Cat.

Meanwhile at the Lionwolf's den apartment.

Rainbowfur the Alicorn, Toni the Unicorn, and River the Green Cat were making dinner for everyone and Mr. Crocker is helping them out and Toni the Unicorn was the head chef. "Oi River the Green Cat, I need those potatoes in 5 you big Sissy." Toni the Unicorn said. "You'll have them in 4." River the Green Cat said. "I said 5. Mr. Crocker, how's the steak coming along?" Toni the Unicorn asked. "I have accidently burned the steaks." Mr. Crocker said. "You Quiznaking space mule." Toni the unicorn said. "The Appetizers have been prepped  and are in the salad bar and the buffet bar kept at the temperatures chef." Rainbowfur the Alicorn said and Toni the Unicorn put the knife down. "Rainbowfur the Alicorn, good on you mate you're doing great." Toni the Unicorn said and Rainbowfur the Alicorn giggled and Toni the Unicorn went back to cooking.

Meanwhile in the North direction.

I was thinking about my 3 comrades when I remembered that I was answering Duke Devlin's and Plagg's questions. "Oh right next question what is the Alicorn, right? Alicorn is one of the short words for winged Unicorn. To picture what the alicorn or the winged Unicorn looks like just picture a horse with pegasus like wings and a unicorn horn and that's what the Alicorn or the winged Unicorn looks like." I said. "Ok that makes a lot more sense." Duke Devlin said. "As for what the Alicorn or the winged Unicorn looks like as the Kwami perspective let me ask you a question. You know Kaalki, the Kwami of migration, right?" I asked. "Yeah." Plagg said. "Ok, I need you to picture Kaalki." I said. "Ok." Plagg said picturing Kaalki. "Ok, now I need you to picture Kaalki with Pegasus like wings and the Unicorn horn." I said. "Ok. I can see it now." Plagg said picturing Kaalki with Pegasus like wings and the Unicorn horn. "There you go Plagg because that's what the Alicorn or the winged Unicorn looks like as in the Kwami perspective." I said. "Ok thank you for the information about the Alicorn." Plagg said. "You're welcome Plagg. Ok last question from you Duke. Here's the introduction. This is Plagg, the Kwami of Destruction. Kwamis are Tiny fairy abstract like creatures that gave superpowers to a person who bears the miraculous. Plagg got separated from his owner by Mrs. Mendeleiev who was Akumatized as Kwamibuster and he along with Tikki, who is the Kwami of creation ended up in my home world. to know the whole story and stuff. We are going to held a meeting tomorrow morning at my place which is the Lionwolf's den apartment." I said. "Nice to meet you Tikki." Duke Devlin said. "The pleasure is all mine." Plagg said. "So just out of curiosity what kind of powers does Plagg have and what kind of miraculous does a person have to make Plagg give powers to?" Duke Devlin asked. "Plagg serves to the person who has the cat miraculous or the cat ring which grants the power of destruction. Plagg has 1 power of his own, Cataclysm. Cataclysm destroy the object with a single touch. To use these powers you have to transform with the miraculous. To transform with the miraculous you have to say a certain phase to do it. I recently made a replica of the ladybug miraculous that are on my earlobe so here I'll demonstrate." I said getting ready to transform with the replica of the cat miraculous. "Plagg, claws out." I said and I transform into cat themed superhero and Mai Valentine, Serenity Wheeler and Duke Devlin were very impressed by the transformation. "Wow!" Serenity Wheeler said. "Cool." Duke Devlin said. "I'm impressed." Mai Valentine said. "Thank you. I just need to say these words and boom I transform. Also I can fuse with a another miraculous by saying the names of the 2 Kwamis and then say 'unify.' Here I'll demonstrate since I recently made the replica of the ladybug miraculous too that is on my earlobe." I said getting ready to fuse with the replica of the ladybug miraculous. "Plagg, Tikki, unify!" I said and I fused and became Ladybug cat themed superhero. Mai Valentine, Serenity Wheeler, and Duke Devlin were very impressed even more. "Ok that was way cool." Duke Devlin said and Mai Valentine and Serenity Wheeler nodded their heads in agreement. "Thank you. If you're wondering what powers does Tikki have, Tikki has 2 powers and those powers are L, U, C, K, Y, C, H, A, R, M, and M, I, R, A, C, U, L, O, U, S, L, A, D, Y, B, U, G." I said. "Lucky charm and Miraculous ladybug?" Serenity Wheeler asked and I nodded. "yep with the 1st power I can summon a random object and i have to use creativity on how to use the object, and with the 2nd power I can repair damages that the villain had done." I said. "Wow that was cool." Mai Valentine said. "Thank you for the compliments. I think I should change back." I said and before I could change back, my comrades and I heard a dragon roar coming from the tall grass behind me like 20 meters away. "What was that?" Layne the Fox asked. "It sounded like a dragon roar and it came from the tall grass over there." Spyro said. "Let's go over there and check it out." I said and everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "Mai Valentine, Serenity Wheeler, and Duke Devlin. You guys stay close to us." I said and Mai Valentine, Serenity Wheeler, and Duke Devlin nod. "Alright let's move out." I said and I went into the tall grass with the rest of the White Lions, the Pink Alicorns, and 3 of Yugi Muto's friends.

Meanwhile in the tall grass.

My comrades and I went to find the sound of the roar that called out to me and my comrades. when me and my comrades reach 20 meters, my comrades and I went to peek and we saw a Light Fury in the cage guarded by the dragon hunters led by Grimmel the Grisly.